GMC Truck Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

Its a 2001 Tahoe LT that I picked up about 2 weeks ago. I tinted the front windows to match the rears since these pics were taken. The wheels are 22x9.5 Koatik Z6 with 305/45/22 Toyo Proxes. I went with the 45 series tires instead of the recommended 40 series tires since the roads around here are pretty shitty. I only get rubbing when in reverse with the wheels turned all the way. I'm working on a fix for that.

Coming soon a Billet grille and a 2 screen DVD setup :head:

What do you guys think?

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Yeah the pic turned out kinda bad. But it gives you an idea of how big the lip of the wheel is.

·
Registered
6,224 Posts
Looks good to me!! Did you take all those pics with a phone? If so not bad at all!

·
Registered
6,249 Posts
very nice, is it a 2wd or 4? :bowtie: I need some info on 22's, for a 03' Tahoe 2wd. Heard 45's would rub bad, and especially if it was a 2wd. I would prefer to run a 45 series rather a 40 also :drool:

·
I'm back!
794 Posts
nice lookin truck. it would give it a whole new look if you yanked the mouldings off :bowtie:

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Slammedchevy01 said:
very nice, is it a 2wd or 4? :bowtie: I need some info on 22's, for a 03' Tahoe 2wd. Heard 45's would rub bad, and especially if it was a 2wd. I would prefer to run a 45 series rather a 40 also :drool:
Mine is 4wd. As I said the rubbing is limited to reverse when the wheels are turned all the way. I don't know about 2wd.

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Stu said:
nice lookin truck. it would give it a whole new look if you yanked the mouldings off :bowtie:

I thought about it. I already de-badged the truck. Are the mouldings just held on with double sided tape like the badges?

·
Registered
1,437 Posts
Sweet looking hoe! :drool:

·
Registered
432 Posts
lol i was thinkin about them wheels .... but i didnt like how the lip slanted... it wouldnt look to right powder coated.... nice hoe

ill post pics once i slap on my new wheels

1 - 20 of 20 Posts