GMC Truck Forum banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
118 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Had a request in my intro thread for some more pictures of my car, so heres a few.

·
Giggity Giggity Giggity
3,169 Posts
Nice! What all have you done to the suspension? I love the stance.

·
I Bleed Silver & Blue
2,111 Posts
Nice Ws6

I've been thinking of selling mine for awhile now.

·
Registered
118 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Thanks guys. Currently its just lowered on eibach pro kit springs. Eventually i want to do lca's, subframes, and torque arm.

·
Generic Truck
1,682 Posts
I prefer the look of the SS's and WS6's more than the Z-28. I know they almost look identical but I want an actual SS or WS6.
I was just answering your question. You said 'whicever one has the ls1' ;) You can always just throw a hood/spolier on a Z28 for the 'SS' look. If you get a TA, just throw on a hood. You can save some money when looking at them. You're not going to get the upgraded suspension though.:crazy:

·
Banned
6,955 Posts
I was just answering your question. You said 'whicever one has the ls1' ;) You can always just throw a hood/spolier on a Z28 for the 'SS' look. If you get a TA, just throw on a hood. You can save some money when looking at them. You're not going to get the upgraded suspension though.:crazy:
Yea true. You got me on that but its like taking vortec max badges and putting them on my truck. It dosen't have the 6.0 but people think so.:) I would just rather have a SS or WS6:shrug:

·
GMFS MoPar/Air Force Crew
5,457 Posts
Yea true. You got me on that but its like taking vortec max badges and putting them on my truck. It dosen't have the 6.0 but people think so.:) I would just rather have a SS or WS6:shrug:

Please stop. For the sake of the site...

1 - 20 of 22 Posts