GMC Truck Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
It is what it is
1,114 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I washed up my truck today and decided to take a few pics? It's a work in progress. Tell me what you guys think
DSC00523.gif

DSC00524.gif

DSC00525.gif

DSC00526.gif

DSC00527.gif

·
Registered
3,223 Posts
looks good!.....i like those candied tails

ditch the black modlings. color match the mirrors with chrome caps, and get some Esky handles.....that will clean her up very nicely

·
Member # 625
968 Posts
All of the above suggestions + a roll pan for the back.

·
Registered
1,264 Posts
Looks good, I dig that SS bumber cover on the SUV. I'd like to see some of that wheel/fender gap reduced and maybe ditch the running boards. color match all the door handles and pull the side trim. Just my $.02

·
It is what it is
1,114 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Thanks guys, that's actually just what I had in mind for this truck. The only thing I was thiking different was getting a rear colormatched bumper cover instead of a roll pan. I plan on doing a 2/4 in the very near future. Will the 285s rub?

·
TEAM WHITE
401 Posts
Lund visor, ground effects, hood scoop with 3M tape, some chrome trim around the wheels, doors etc. put the emblems back on, do those sick vents in the fenders like an Escalade, then that shit will be jumpin'

Just kidding man, your burb is sick, keep it going in the direction you are!

·
It is what it is
1,114 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Thanks for all the compliments guys, I can't wait to get this thing the way I want it. I think that now I am going to do more colormatching before I drop it.

·
professional smartass
5,589 Posts
i will add colormatch the mirrors handles and go one step further to macth the grill and a chrome or billet bowtie

·
Registered
2,337 Posts
nice lookin burban, I'm not a fan of the bumper though...

1 - 18 of 18 Posts