GMC Truck Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
here are some pics of my truck soon to be on toyo's a/t and a 3" rc lift kit. what do you guys think...
IMG_3231.jpg

IMG_3233.jpg

IMG_3235.jpg

·
Super trash and proud
1,921 Posts
Truck really does look good, I would for sure get to clearing those headlights. That would make it look even better.

·
Super trash and proud
1,921 Posts
If you roll rockstars and RBP exhaust, I might drive to where ever you are and kick you right in the johnson.

Rockstars and RBP stuff are the two most over played things you can put on a truck :imo

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
i kinda dont care whats played out or not i got the wheels because I like them,my truck isnt for you to like thats why it is my truck and down here in miami i havent seen 1 guy with a black rbp exhaust ... that was posted in a friendly way not starting anything

·
Ultra Mega Bro
642 Posts
I say keep the wheels, get the lift on, and get some meats under there. I would also not worry about the exaust tips. Thats just me though. In my opinion tips were cool when i was 16 but now i think it looks cleaner just dumping them under the truck somewhere out of site. Especially if you are talking prices going with rbp (real bro products). Tips just seem like a mod that nobody cares about but the owner.

·
Super trash and proud
1,921 Posts
here are some pics of my truck soon to be on toyo's a/t and a 3" rc lift kit. what do you guys think...
i kinda dont care whats played out or not i got the wheels because I like them,my truck isnt for you to like thats why it is my truck and down here in miami i havent seen 1 guy with a black rbp exhaust ... that was posted in a friendly way not starting anything
:think:

·
4,725 Posts
You should probably post this in the street section. This is offroad and lifted.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts