GMC Truck Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
464 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I thought about geting rid of the trim....don't like the TYC tails? Reason I bought TYC's cause everyone in my town has the APC Gen I's like I was gonna buy......

·
Jason RIP
6,062 Posts
Niche_98Chevy said:
I thought about geting rid of the trim....don't like the TYC tails? Reason I bought TYC's cause everyone in my town has the APC Gen I's like I was gonna buy......
Euros don't go over well on here .. doesn't mean you can't like them and run them, most would say put in some stock lights and candy them.

·
rockin wheelies
284 Posts
are you going to lower or lift it? either way its a nice looking truck

·
Registered
464 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I am probably gonna leave it stock. It is a 4wd, so I don't really want to lower it, but I am more of a street trucks kinda guy. I really couldn't pass up the deal on the truck though...so it will be more like a street 4wd......lol...."a street 4wd"
What do you mean by "Candy the tailights"

Thanks,
Josh

·
RIP Jason
4,089 Posts
Niche_98Chevy said:
Yah I don't like most aftermarket tails. Like Bcubed said you should run stock and candy them. What he means by that is take the stock tail lights and spray them with a candy red color. Looks good pretty damn nice. You should just put a 6" with 33's and 4.56. That would make you one fast street truck

·
GMFS slowest truck :read:
5,501 Posts
another thing you could do is candy the euro tails u have on it rt now too...ive seen a few candied euros that look pretty good too...TYC prob are the best euros out there, but i don't care for how they look either...

·
Registered
464 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I might candy them, I need to find a picture of what that looks like, but that sound pretty good..... I don't think I could do a 4.56 rear end, yeah it would be fast, but I have to use the freeway to get to work , so it needs to save gas, and get me to work at about 65-70, but thanks for the idea's, I'm glad you like my truck!!!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts