GMC Truck Forum banner

1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
2,337 Posts
it's a very nice truck but I personally dont enjoy items such as bed rails and nerf bars.. but you obviously do as you just put them on.. so enjoy your truck and GL modding

·
Registered
236 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Yea i like the look of bed rails and stepsides that match. But if i ever do raise it, it may even look better higher. So its something that will be interesting.

·
Registered
3,606 Posts
it's a very nice truck but I personally dont enjoy items such as bed rails and nerf bars.. but you obviously do as you just put them on.. so enjoy your truck and GL modding
Word.

Do as you like, some tint and some 2" drop shackles would be nice.

·
Registered
236 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
maybe a lift in its future just alot of money to do... but other then that maybe just a few body modifcations and just a minor stero upgrade nothing extremly big yet i mean the biggest think i want to do is the lift that just will come with time.

·
Asian as fuck!
3,863 Posts
haha i like that but im only doing so much hehe
haha, I said that when I first got my truck and came on here... and I'm just now realizing after all the work I've done and as finished as it looks, I've got alot more to go.:rofl2:

·
Registered
1,883 Posts
maybe a lift in its future just alot of money to do... but other then that maybe just a few body modifcations and just a minor stero upgrade nothing extremly big yet i mean the biggest think i want to do is the lift that just will come with time.
sometimes trucks that arnt just fully done out look better, simple and clean can never go wrong imo............

im with james too, bought the truck thinking it was perfect and was happy with it, came on here, and so far i have dont headlights, clear corners, shackles, new 22s, a custom console, a alpine screen and i system lol, and bagging it this summer,.......................the bug will deff. hit you if you are on the site

·
Registered
236 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
i expect it to but i have one think that will work to my advantage ... i dont have the money becuase first priority is making the notes second will be modding it lol

·
Registered
1,883 Posts
i expect it to but i have one think that will work to my advantage ... i dont have the money becuase first priority is making the notes second will be modding it lol
haha yea, mods really dont matter if you dont have a truck bc you didnt make payments lol....

1 - 20 of 31 Posts