GMC Truck Forum banner

1 - 20 of 37 Posts

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i have a 4 inch superlift (if its even four). i want to go 6 or bigger! maybe 9. still wanna run 33's. any pics would be helpful, thanks.

·
Registered
2,116 Posts
See sig...
33.5" tires :nono:

·
GMC Owner
2,634 Posts
You want to know why we still run 33s? Because I dont want to hack away all the plastic in my fenderwells and my bumper for clearance. You don't have to regear for 33s, and when you actually put a load in the truck 33s will tuck into the fender and not ruin anything back there either.

·
Registered
13 Posts
You want to know why we still run 33s? Because I dont want to hack away all the plastic in my fenderwells and my bumper for clearance. You don't have to regear for 33s, and when you actually put a load in the truck 33s will tuck into the fender and not ruin anything back there either.
Hey if you want to half a$$ your truck its up to you. and don't be so uneducated I "trimmed" maybe a inch off my front valance, I didnt (hack)! and my 35's dont touch my rear fenders with a load.. and actually i can run no block and my tire will tuck all the way up without touching or rubbing anything..
:untitled:

·
North Raised, South Bound
4,376 Posts

·
4,376 Posts

·
4,376 Posts
Just because you don't like it, means it isn't right? LoL... Plz go.

·
Registered
2,116 Posts
Yup, my 35's measure 33.5" :rofljest: That's one of the biggest reason I'm searching for true 35's now :suicide2:

·
Registered
409 Posts
Whats the point of going bigger than 33's if you dont go offroad? 33's look just as good if setup right. There is no law anywhere saying if you lift a truck you have to put 35's on it...

1 - 20 of 37 Posts