GMC Truck Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
187 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
You heard em:whip: ...haha.....Hey guys lookin for some OBS pics with a 6+3, then with some 35's and 36x14.50's....Still debating on putting the BL on, also 2 or 3"...god im clueless:pissed: ... I got 2 brand new BFG MT's sittin in the garage and the MT/R's are runnin outta rubber. All i got to do is buy 2 more, but i dont want my 35's to look stupid with a BL on top of the 6. Thanks!

·
Registered
172 Posts
sevenfold that is a nice truck haha. that pic has 33's. I now have my bodylift off the truck and plan on selling my 35's on 15's and going to a 315 on some new style GM wheels. I would say leave the BL off your truck looks great. As far as bl's they work great but This was my third BL on three GM trucks and I just got sick of looking at the frame hanging down.

·
Registered
187 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Oh yea, Sunday im putting the 3" on, dont worry, ill get some pics!! I talked my neighbor into letting me use his compressor and air tools :head: , i dont want it to be an all day affair :guns:

Also does anybody have any pics of how they raised their replacement pipe bumper (ranchhand) along with the BL, I bought the brackets, but yeah, theyre useless...

·
Kyle
1,684 Posts
the size on that blue z are 35's... just like you asked for 6+3 and 35's

·
Keepin' it real...
2,284 Posts
Probably moved it by having it cut and rewelded. Personally, I think that would be a pain in the ass, and the structural integrity afterwards is completely dependant on the skill of the dude welding it. When I do a body lift, I'm just gonna leave my bumper where its at, and just fill the gap with some diamondplate. Cheap and easy. :bowtie:

·
Kyle
1,684 Posts
wow damn those 38's have so much room, thats not fair for us new body style guys

·
Registered
187 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Alright guys...got the BL on, pretty easy and straightforward, the only thing that sucked was adjusting the transfer case linkage. Gap gaurds come in monday. It took 4 hours to install, yea we were knockin a couple down so that may have thrown our time a little off. It was dark by the time I got back from the test drive so Ill get some pics tomorrow, that bitch is huge!! Nice rig patrick.. Oh yea the 35's dont look that bad underneath there...

1 - 15 of 15 Posts