GMC Truck Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
352 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well my truck is finally painted got my hd hood, colormatched grill bumpers and valance, shaved tailgate and my rear bumper but I haven't put it on yet. I still gotta paint my mirrors and get some paintable handles my truck is dirty in these pics cant wash it cuz its been raining non stop here in dallas for almost 3 weeks. Let me know what yall think.

newpaint002.jpg

newpaint007.jpg

newpaint006.jpg

newpaint009.jpg

newpaint008.jpg

·
Registered
1,437 Posts
Looks great man

·
GMFS =/= Real Life!
4,392 Posts
the headlights don't really work for me... i think that color looks good though

·
Dem People
5,664 Posts
Looks awesome. There's not to many silver nbs trucks out there.

·
Registered
352 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Thanks everybody I really appreciate all the compliments it took me a while to decide what color to paint it and I finally decided to paint it bright silver mettallic seeing as there arent that many silver nbs like scott said.

the headlights don't really work for me... i think that color looks good though
I really like the look of the headlights cuz they're black but the light output isnt great Im gonna be switching them to get hids in my fogs and headlights.

·
GMFS =/= Real Life!
4,392 Posts
alright... i mean, they look ok, just not on that silver...

·
The invsible member:nono:
2,745 Posts
Very nice, I didn't know you could get that air dam in the paintable selection:hmm:

·
Registered
2,337 Posts
great color for sure, the rains been non-stop over here too btw...

·
Registered
352 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Very nice, I didn't know you could get that air dam in the paintable selection
Very nice looking, love the color. Never have liked that valance though, hangs too low IMO.

What are your plans for the suspension and wheels? Soon?
Get that bitch down and on some 22's and you're SET.
Yeah I have always liked that valance but never got it cuz it was too much chrome so when I saw the paintable one I got it and I was thinkin of the SS cover but I think that one hangs even lower. Right now I only have two inch shackles to even it out I've had 22's and 23's on it before and I might be goin with 24's this time and if possible get it to a 2-4 drop.

·
GMFS Member
913 Posts
the colormatched front end looks good.. trucks lookin great man

1 - 20 of 20 Posts