GMC Truck Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Jason RIP
6,062 Posts
blwclvl said:
Here are some pics of my ride with interior shots before I install the bags next month. Never mind I have no idea how to make the files smaller to put up on here. If anyone can help I would appreciate it.
Get you a photobucket account, it's free and simple .. http://www.photobucket.com

·
Weird Turns Pro.
6,251 Posts
and save the pics as .jpg. If you save them as .bmp then photobucket will resize the pic

·
I'll Take teh Case!
1,918 Posts
There are lots of free picture hosting sites out there...photobucket just happens to be the best. Try car sites too (CarDomain, My Chevy Truck, etc.). They will let you host pictures, but they usually add their icon to the pic (no biggie tho...at least we'll be able to see your truck).

·
I don't own a lowrider
4,694 Posts
Looks good. I like the two-tone! Why did you decide to paint the front cap white instead of the grey color on bottom?

·
Registered
334 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
I am repainting the whole truck that was just the route at the time becasue I really had no idea what the white would look like with the grey on the front and rear. Right now my main concern is bags.

·
samcarol
3,596 Posts
nice i'm liking the LED third brake light... i can't wait to do mine :D...

but imo lose the billet gas cap and the euros... they were cool about 2 years ago...

·
Registered
334 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
I appreciate the opinion....I am getting the bags done then I am moving to all the body work which is extensive.

·
Registered
334 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
thanx for all the opinions I appreciate it...all I have to do now is get the bags 20's and start the body work.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts