GMC Truck Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
270 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Here are a couple of pics. The camera wasnt too good. It scared the shittttttt out of me. :crazy: Not too bad though. She crawled right on top. The radio had been advertising it all week, so I had to do it.

·
GMFS slowest truck :read:
5,501 Posts
thats just awesome...i wish i had hte chance to do somethin like that wiht my truck...

·
I'll Take teh Case!
1,918 Posts
:head2:

Sweet....and yeah that does look like a pretty new Ford. I read the post title and I expect to see this old shell of a rusted Fiesta.

Another good use for lifted trucks :head:

·
Buck Nekkid
50 Posts
Looks like fun. Like the Red 64-66 there, too.

Gonna do it again?

·
Registered
270 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
green beast said:
Bad ass!! That looked like a pretty new pos u ran over :jawdrop:

It was a show for just the vehicles that had been painted by the guy that painted mine. Show vehicles of course. He had this taurus that had been totaled sittin in back of the shop. I thought I was going over it frontwards, no problem there, but he said to try it sidewards. So what the hell, I went for it. Coming off, the car started rolling towards the other show vehicles, so I just romped on it to get off. Came about 6 inches ( the Taurus) from hitting the '66 pickup pictured. I don't think my insurance would have covered that. :bawl:

·
rockin wheelies
284 Posts
That is an awesome truck and a crappy car a good combination for a lot of fun :head:

·
Kyle
1,684 Posts
woulda been a cool video! sweet pics

·
I peed in your pool. Yay!
1,214 Posts
YAAAAAAAAAAY! dhaad waz fon!!!!!!!!!! :bowtie: Jak

1 - 19 of 19 Posts