GMC Truck Forum banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
1,997 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well got the rims in today so I took them up and had them mounted and balanced. 2 balanced great but 2 took like 12-15 oz but they got them zero'ed out. So im going to hope for the best. They fattened out real nice and I think they will work great. So the install starts friday :head:

IMGP0441.jpg

IMGP0440.jpg

IMGP0439.jpg

·
[>
3,255 Posts
:head: Looks good, cant wait to see them bolted up.

Those Weld Stonecrushers or another company?
Where did you get them? I need a good deal on some welds!

·
Registered
1,997 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I wish they was welds... But they are Eagle Alloy 102 in a 16x10, and I got the rounded center caps that look kinda like the cone heads weld offers. I got a damn good deal on them :shake: Ended up like $1450 for tires and rims shipped to me. :head:

Tires are 36-12.50-16 on 16x10

·
[>
3,255 Posts
Aberbaseball7 said:
I wish they was welds... But they are Eagle Alloy 102 in a 16x10, and I got the rounded center caps that look kinda like the cone heads weld offers. I got a damn good deal on them :shake: Ended up like $1450 for tires and rims shipped to me. :head:

Tires are 36-12.50-16 on 16x10

Thats right I remember you telling me that now :crazy:
Cant wait untill the end of the week so we can see the pics of them put on! :head:

·
thats right
1,399 Posts
hightimes said:
hey aber what do them tsls measure mounted??

well being as they are sitting on the ground its gonna be hard to measure them mounted on his truck :LOL:

aber- nice lookin tire wheel combo.cant wait to see it

·
Line-X of San Antonio
5,237 Posts
looks good justin! cant wait to see my wheels on there! :insane:

·
Registered
1,997 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Im sure he meant mounted on the rim, not mounted on the truck. But I havent got a measurement yet, but I will. I cant wait either :head: :head:

·
Registered
182 Posts
Sweet tires and rims!

Is that a Seadoo XP Limited they are leaning against? 99 ish?
Just curious. (ex wife blew the engine in mine rolling it :flame: )

·
I am the Moderatonator!
1,128 Posts
Nice wheels and tires. :head: Although it shouldnt take 12-15 oz to balance a tire. Something is wrong with either the wheel or the tire (most likely the tire). Did you get them shipped already mounted? If they vibrate when you install them, go to a tire shop and have them rotate the tire 180 degress on the wheel and rebalance it. This usaually cures 90% of the balanceing problems I see at work.

·
Member #66
4,024 Posts
how much would you guys thgink it costs to mount the tire on the wheel and balance?... sorry for jacking your thread bro, lol... <3

·
Registered
1,997 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
I had the tires and rims shipped un balanced and un mounted.

I paid 60 bucks to mount the tires on the rims and balance them after I gave them a good bitching about some stuff.

The head manager came out and balanced the tires. He did rotate them 180 and it knocked off a couple of oz. My PJ's took about the same weight and all but 1 rode good. But when I mount them up ill see how they ride and go from there. I have a road hazard on them, so a trip to 4wp maybe in the future for sure.

The sea-doo is an 01-02 (dont remember) RX DI. 135 horses baby :head:

1 - 20 of 22 Posts