GMC Truck Forum banner
1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
U Mirin' Brah?
4,947 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was bored earlier so I decided to take some pics of my truck, and a couple of my motorcycle. Thanks for viewing.:shake:

·
U Mirin' Brah?
4,947 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
looks badass!
thanks man:shake:
Both rides look awesome. Plans on colormatching the mirrors and door handles?
thanks dude, and yeah I have been planning on it forever lol, but since I got my bike Ive stopped adding shit to my truck haha, and I rarely drive it anymore.

·
U Mirin' Brah?
4,947 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Time to get out of the shade and go find some sun to really show off the shine on those great toys![/quote]
thanks dude lol yeah I wanted to go do a little photoshoot somewhere else, but I had to other stuff..maybe tomorrow.:shake:
Why does the grille shell fit so bad? The gap between the hood and shell would drive me nuts.

Looks great other than that!
I know what you mean..my truck was at the body shop in the biggining of the year due to a small accident, and my grill shell had to be replaced, along with my front bumber, and the stupid body shop had put in a 00-03 grill shell so they changed it out and put the proper one, and I told them about the gap, but they said everything was fine, and I was like w.e, but now that you said it Im gonna look into it lol thanks dude.
Your CV angles are horrid!
maybe that truck in your sig stoled my CVS!!!!:crazy:
I see what you did there :wave:
lol wanna donate some cvs?
Both look great man!
thanks man, and btw I was looking at your recent pics yesterday, because I hadnt seen them, and I love how your truck looks! perfect imo
no problem
:untitled::untitled::big_banana_Dance:how is mexico?

·
U Mirin' Brah?
4,947 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·

·
U Mirin' Brah?
4,947 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·

·
U Mirin' Brah?
4,947 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·

·
U Mirin' Brah?
4,947 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
But I haz torque
I have torque too lol I kept up with the r1 at the canyon on sunday, and that was my first time on that canyon, and he has been there many times before.:wave:
Dear god I hope that's not armor all or tire wet on your tires... Do not do that:read: just clean them
on my truck I put some tire cleaner, and on the bike no..I just wiped them with water..although I was thinking of putting some tire shine lol:rofljest:

1 - 20 of 24 Posts