Discussion Starter #1
Pics of my truck. Hope this works..

Cali Crawl???

·
Orale Homes....
1,796 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
at about 100 psi....

Bro's Truck: 98 GMC shaved doors, tailgate, antenna, third brake light, molded roll pan, and two toned...

·
Premium Member
1,752 Posts
Damn your truck looks awesome, what do you have up front? I can see you have the KP with canti out back.

·
Orale Homes....
1,796 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
02Silverado said:
Damn your truck looks awesome, what do you have up front? I can see you have the KP with canti out back.
Thanks, ART cool ride, DJM upper control arms....

·
Orale Homes....
1,796 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Thanks guys. The pics are not digital, so you can't really tell the imperfections on the body. A smooth tailgate skin is going in since the tailgate is a bit messed up (the welds are starting to show and I ran into a swinging gate a while ago). The doors are also showing imperfections on the shaved part. It's going for an exterior makeover this year for sure.
Rob,
You can look at it any time you like. Hit me up.

Jeff,
You've probably seen another truck that looks like it, since my brother is from Laredo.

Nt01silverado,
The notch is a 10" stepnotch from suicide doors with a bridge. The bed is cut through and I have a custom made cover by KP.

·
samcarol
3,596 Posts
nice truck... got any pics of it all the way up? I don't think my truck gets that high until i'm at like 150.

·
Orale Homes....
1,796 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
I d on't have any pics of it all the way up, but I've taken it to 120 psi and it's just a bit higher than that.

Jeff,
Hit me up with a pm whenever you want to get together an shoot some pics.

·
MIA
1,157 Posts
Badassilverado said:
Yeah, must be ...the owner of that tire/wheel shop right off Highway 3 @ Dixie Farm drives a truck that looks just like that. It usually has 18's on it but every now and then I see it on stockers, unless that's another truck that looks similar.

Me you and Rob should get together and take some digital pics. The screen on my camera is broken but I can still take around 150 high res. pics I THINK. I haven't tried it since I broke it :anitoof:

Say the word ....

But as always Albert .. we know it's BS. :anitoof:

1 - 20 of 20 Posts