GMC Truck Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
81 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
just wanted to post some pics i took today had to take some pics for my tattoo guy had to get my awesome kids too
DSCI0055.jpg

DSCI0054.jpg

DSCI0052.jpg

DSCI0051-1.jpg

DSCI0048.jpg

DSCI0046.jpg

DSCI0043.jpg

DSCI0032-1.jpg

·
Dem People
5,664 Posts
I like it alot. That's a pretty unique place for the plate. Does it get in the way?

·
Dem People
5,664 Posts
at first it did but im used to it now and that is way better than drilling holes in my front bumper to mount the plate bracket
Yeah I know fuck that.

·
Registered
752 Posts
at first it did but im used to it now and that is way better than drilling holes in my front bumper to mount the plate bracket
Ik ik, I used to put mine in the lower corner of the windshield, but I don't even bother anymore...I haven't got pulled over yet for not having one in front so no biggie! *knock on wood*

·
Registered
5,763 Posts
looks good. cop's haven't said anything about the plate?

·
The Woolly One
404 Posts
Awesome kids, man....but damn that's some harsh light in those shots. Lol...took them at noon, did we? I love that blue though. Very slick truck.

A little girl changes everything, doesn't it? :)

·
In memoriam...
3,860 Posts
Cool looking kids. Wonder if they give you much trouble ?

I like the blue SS, but those painted lights are not my style. I'd think they'd cause a lot of trouble with the LEO's as well.

·
Green Team!!!
638 Posts
wow what an amazing truck. looks killer i love the color matched headlights and tails, did you use vds night shade for those.

·
Milf Hunter
1,796 Posts
Looks good man. I got yanked once for no plate in the front now it happens all the time, it sucks.

·
Registered
81 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
i took the lights to my buddy and he mixed my paint color in with the clear coat and then buffed them out and they are just as slick as the truck and i hate the front plate but since i have 5% on my windows and illegal lights i try to make it look a little like im obeying the law notice you cant see in at all so far no problems i love the way it looks when you cant see in and every body in denton where i live knows its me anyways
DSCI0055.jpg

1 - 16 of 16 Posts