GMC Truck Forum banner

1 - 20 of 55 Posts

·
YUH
7,600 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
decided since ive done a few things to the truck id post some newer pictures since i havent in a long while. yea i know the camera is a peice of shit.. anyway opinions are welcome and suggestions are too. on to the pics.

CIMG0006.jpg

CIMG0020-1.jpg

CIMG0011.jpg

CIMG0017.jpg

CIMG0008.jpg

CIMG0019.jpg

CIMG0012.jpg

CIMG0009.jpg

CIMG0005.jpg

·
Cocksmith Extraordinaire
4,775 Posts
what did you kick the dirt up for the last one?

·
Registered
2,982 Posts
Damn.... I didnt think i was going to like the new wheels but they look tight as hell. Whats the finish on them? Are they 17X10's? Keeps looking better and better man. Im really digging it. Gets me thinking about what i want to change up on mine.

·
YUH
7,600 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
jesus.. tone my camera is a peice of shit. thats not dust thats a fucked up camera lens.

highsierra i dont have hub caps.. i have real wheels. my center caps on the other hand dont fit because of my lugs so i need to find a solution to that. probably either getting new open end lugs or find a diff center cap with no logo that maybe pops into that hole. i could also just leave it the way it is with the black center.

bowtiekid yeah they are 17x10s and they are chrome. im startin to really dig it now as well. before i was thinkin about selling it but ive quickly changed my mind now that ive done some changing.

thanks for the comments guys.

·
AAAAHHHH
3,595 Posts
Your truck is dirty. Missed a spot.

J/K

Looks clean. Lovin it:rocking:

·
Registered
2,982 Posts
Im looking to do something different with my wheels tires. SO im just looking for ideas. I like what you did.

·
EMBRACE WHAT'S LEFT
3,487 Posts
nice man

you still plan on getting those tsls

·
YUH
7,600 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
ehh i dunno man.. id like to buy a condo instead of put a bigger lift/tires etc on. ill prob leave it how it is with the exception of a few more things.

·
GMFS =/= Real Life!
4,392 Posts
opposite of my truck... me like

·
YUH
7,600 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
justin i know im gonna get the 06 hd hood but i think everything else as far as paint is gonna stay like it is. ill prob get OEM flares, again, but that and the hood is it for exterior. inside ill get a full console and the chrome pull handles throughout and a HD gauge cluster. 14blt and gears is what im savin for next.

drtray ive got the helo cannons. yours look different from mine only by the center cap. mine might very well be polished though. id have to look at the box they came in. my pro comp wheels are polished and when i sat them together the helos were alot brighter.

·
Registered
8,260 Posts
love what you did with the truck....the 06 hood/grill upgrade would really set it off.

1 - 20 of 55 Posts