GMC Truck Forum banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Big Member
1,310 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ive been throwing around the idea of lowering a 2wd drive duramax. I want the towing capabilities that these come from the factory with, and I dont need 4wd because ill have my obs that i will throwing a solid axle underneath soon enough. So, down to business, i have searched and didnt come up with much, and i was going to post in the diesel forum, but this forum gets more traffic, so im trying to market with the best of them. Any pictures? and body style is fine, lbz and on...crew cab short bed is desired, but ill take anything to get the right idea across.

·
GMFS Member
4,390 Posts
i've seen one posted before, but no idea where.

do it. lowering a diesel is sick :imo

·
__the real GODFATHER__
1,421 Posts
Hell yeah that white JAP one is titts... search 1lowduramax, he had a whole rebuild thread was really nice

·
concrete *******
1,923 Posts
that jap white one is tits for sure.

damn if i had my reg cab done i'd put mine up for sale. i am actually considering selling it once the other truck is done.

mine has air ride though. i can still tow anything w/o any problem... of course 450+ hp does help lol.

·
#NBHNC
2,828 Posts
I'm planning on getting one within the next year or so to bag and BD.
I say go for it man.

·
Vendor
2,493 Posts

·
GMFS slowest truck :read:
5,501 Posts
BBC/allison for mine, but still same damn thing...it was 4/9 on 265/75/16s for a while. would like to go back to that one day.

·
Perfect Poise
1,344 Posts
thats Adam's dually, He owns a place called Big Time Threads.

truck was built by Auto Core out here

·
Desert Rat
3,705 Posts
thats Adam's dually, He owns a place called Big Time Threads.

truck was built by Auto Core out here
Yeah its nice in person, brought it by my work way back. Have you heard the horns on it

1 - 20 of 20 Posts