GMC Truck Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
2,535 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
IM bout to put a 2 link on my truck and ive been searchin for some pictures or build threads but have only found like 2. I just want to see some different set ups and such. Show me what yall have:shake:

·
LAID OUT TIRE FRYER
1,992 Posts
IM bout to put a 2 link on my truck and ive been searchin for some pictures or build threads but have only found like 2. I just want to see some different set ups and such. Show me what yall have:shake:
people will be giving you crap on here about a 2 link, have you watched the you tube link video??

[yt]JHwoGQPHcRI[/yt]

·
Registered
227 Posts
that really was a good video, I haddn't seen it before. So it looks like to me in the video the reverse 4 link would be the best choice though?

·
My hero vvvvv
1,958 Posts
that really was a good video, I haddn't seen it before. So it looks like to me in the video the reverse 4 link would be the best choice though?
absolutely not, a properly setup 2 link is much better than any reverse setup, but that's a whole different convo

are you going to be using a kit or build it? I ran an ekstensive 2 link on mine for years and once I got the pinion angle dialed in I loved it

·
Registered
9,687 Posts
i dont think 2 links are as bad as they make them. but of course everyone will try to push u towards a 4 link.

·
Registered
7,047 Posts
2 links are simple go to if customs website and search through the project archives.
the next truck i bga for myself i am gonna run a 2 link just because im the kind of person that never drives over 2 inches off the ground so i dont really give a fuck about anything else. and i want people to trip when i 3 wheel pulling into a up hill angled parking lot

·
Registered
364 Posts
There is alot of past info on 2links on this site, Do a search and see what you can come up with once you weed out all the bashing. I found some helpful pics a few months ago helping a friend out.

Ever notice that most of the people talking shit about 2links don't even have a bagged truck.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts