GMC Truck Forum banner

1 - 20 of 39 Posts

·
Registered
1,829 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Here are a few pictures of my 4x4 club, the PolyGoats. The first ones are from the parade, we had a pirate theme this year, this is why the Saturn is painted like it is, and sports a mast and sail.

OpenHouseWeekendApril20-222007014.jpg

OpenHouseWeekendApril20-222007015.jpg

OpenHouseWeekendApril20-222007018.jpg

OpenHouseWeekendApril20-222007020.jpg

OpenHouseWeekendApril20-222007021.jpg

OpenHouseWeekendApril20-222007022.jpg

These are from the display the club put on for all the incoming freshman:
OpenHouseWeekendApril20-222007048.jpg

OpenHouseWeekendApril20-222007049.jpg

OpenHouseWeekendApril20-222007052.jpg

OpenHouseWeekendApril20-222007056.jpg

OpenHouseWeekendApril20-222007059.jpg

·
Registered
1,829 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Name this GMFS member:

OpenHouseWeekendApril20-222007009.jpg

And one teaser picture from the tractor pull which was also part of open house:

OpenHouseWeekendApril20-222007106.jpg

·
Registered
1,188 Posts
Name this GMFS member:

OpenHouseWeekendApril20-222007009.jpg

And one teaser picture from the tractor pull which was also part of open house:

OpenHouseWeekendApril20-222007106.jpg
NORCALZ71 with another bad ass cognito truck :worship:

·
Registered
4,159 Posts
haha glad you got pic's casey, cause i left my camera on my deck dammit :lol: i was pissed you guys were behind us this year last year the goats were right in front of me and i just watched them the whole time, our booth was right next to theirs too

you must have been sitting right behind me at the tractor pull cause thats about where i was, did you see the guy in the white chevy w/ the chrome fts go? i give that guy mad props, he went out there and hammered that thing, good looking truck too other than the mad texas rake for pulling and the chrome lift.

open house was sweet did you make it to the rodeo dance? damn good time.

·
Registered
1,829 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
haha glad you got pic's casey, cause i left my camera on my deck dammit :lol: i was pissed you guys were behind us this year last year the goats were right in front of me and i just watched them the whole time, our booth was right next to theirs too

you must have been sitting right behind me at the tractor pull cause thats about where i was, did you see the guy in the white chevy w/ the chrome fts go? i give that guy mad props, he went out there and hammered that thing, good looking truck too other than the mad texas rake for pulling and the chrome lift.

open house was sweet did you make it to the rodeo dance? damn good time.

Here are a couple pictures of the above mentioned truck, and the video of it pulling:

OpenHouseWeekendApril20-222007132.jpg

OpenHouseWeekendApril20-222007147.jpg

th_OpenHouseWeekendApril20-222007224.jpg

And I'll let you guys guess what he broke at the end.:hmm:

OpenHouseWeekendApril20-222007149.jpg

I didn't go to the rodeo dance, sounds like I should have though!

·
Registered
1,829 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
What the hell, here are some more pictures from the tractor pull:

OpenHouseWeekendApril20-222007189.jpg

OpenHouseWeekendApril20-222007160.jpg

OpenHouseWeekendApril20-222007159.jpg

This "tractor" had 3 blown 454 Chevy engines:

OpenHouseWeekendApril20-222007151.jpg

And this one had FOUR blown engines.... 2 HEMIs and 2 454s. :worship: His run was cut short when one of the motors threw a blower belt.

OpenHouseWeekendApril20-222007185.jpg

I have over 900 MB of video footage and pictures of the tractor pull, so let me know if you guys want some more.

·
NCOR
8,449 Posts
I drove down last night, missed all the festivites. I heard you Goats where pirate cheering as you went up and over the Saturn, comical:lol:

·
Registered
4,159 Posts
man casey you didnt fuck around. i loved the 2nd or 3rd to last JD tractor that mad a run, thing was badass, that vette body'd ride owned and he was wheelie'ing the whole way.

i wish they had a regular driver for Poly's Tractor, they put a new driver in every time so thats why they never place well, no driver experience.

·
Registered
1,829 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
man casey you didnt fuck around. i loved the 2nd or 3rd to last JD tractor that mad a run, thing was badass, that vette body'd ride owned and he was wheelie'ing the whole way.

i wish they had a regular driver for Poly's Tractor, they put a new driver in every time so thats why they never place well, no driver experience.
Haha ya I tried to get pictures/vids of nearly all of them. That would be sweet to have a regular driver for the Poly Tractor, it def has some potential. One of the guys that was down there the whole time hooking/unhooking the sled up to the tractors is my pretty good friend, so he was telling me all about the two Poly tractors, pretty interesting stuff.

Is this the tractor you were talking about? It was the last run of the day.

·
Registered
4,159 Posts
that last one was sweet, but i think im talkin about the green single stack deer 2 before it i think? i believe it was 4130? i could be pulling that number outta my ass though i dont know much about tractors

·
Architecture owns me
2,351 Posts
didnt know cali did a lot with tractor pulls

cool pics I go to them usually

semi truck pulls are pretty neat if u get a chance to see them

·
Registered
1,188 Posts
i think its only cal poly. not cali in general. a old tradition for open hous

·
Registered
1,829 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
didnt know cali did a lot with tractor pulls

cool pics I go to them usually

semi truck pulls are pretty neat if u get a chance to see them

Ya I've been to a few in my lifetime. They are not big over here on the coast, but in the Central Valley(where I grew up) they are much more common. Most of the tractors they announced were from Turlock, Oakdale, Hilmar, Hanford, etc. They are all fairly close to my hometown.

that last one was sweet, but i think im talkin about the green single stack deer 2 before it i think? i believe it was 4130? i could be pulling that number outta my ass though i dont know much about tractors

I'll try again:

OpenHouseWeekendApril20-222007178.jpg

OpenHouseWeekendApril20-222007179.jpg

th_OpenHouseWeekendApril20-222007243.jpg

It's got to be one of those 3, haha.

·
Registered
4,159 Posts
pretty sure it was that 2nd one casey? looks to be a 6030? im pretty sure that one just for some reason was just badass. they were all sick but the note on that thing spooling up was awesome. i loved the spooling on the HD that went as well

·
Registered
1,829 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
pretty sure it was that 2nd one casey? looks to be a 6030? im pretty sure that one just for some reason was just badass. they were all sick but the note on that thing spooling up was awesome. i loved the spooling on the HD that went as well
Yup it says 6030. Then it also says "Road Gear Deere" on the side. Here is the video of it pulling:

th_OpenHouseWeekendApril20-222007241.jpg

Glad I was finally able to find it for you, haha.

1 - 20 of 39 Posts