GMC Truck Forum banner
1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
234 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
:think:just lookings for pictures of 2000-2006 that bodystyle tahoes and yukons layin rockers doesnt matter what size wheels just trying to get an idea on how it looks im thinging about bodydropn mine this winter...ive looking around some sites and i cant really seem to find any pictures if that body style bodydroped is there none done or what?!

·
Registered
1,446 Posts
thats because there arent any stupid...just leave that damn thing alone and drive it...i sold it to you a week ago and you already wantin to body drop it...just drive it...you take my train horns off yet?

·
Registered
234 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
hey brandon shut up haha i can DREAM if i want too!! im not gonna bodydrop it anytime soon i was just wanting to see pictures of what they look like layin rockers and no i dont have ur train horns off yet..but i got the trk on the lift changing the oil and fixing the exhaust where u drug it to hell haha thanks by the way

·
Registered
7,047 Posts
hey brandon shut up haha i can DREAM if i want too!! im not gonna bodydrop it anytime soon i was just wanting to see pictures of what they look like layin rockers and no i dont have ur train horns off yet..but i got the trk on the lift changing the oil and fixing the exhaust where u drug it to hell haha thanks by the way
did you expect anything less from him:crazy:

·
Registered
234 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
did you expect anything less from him:crazy:
haha he drove it to me friday and the exhaust was all quite and resse hitch was in tack and in working condition and when i went and got it saturday night half the Y pipe and trailer hitch was missing i just laughed i knew he was gonna drag the piss outa it before i got it ...but its all good we are good friends im happy with it so far. i just like pickin with him :slap:

·
Registered
234 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
damn are they that aggervating to stockfloor bodydrop that no one wants to fool with them or what..but i guess if you think about it you really dont see but a couple of that body style SUV bagged either guess nobody really thinks about doing those trucks...thats weird

·
Aftermath
657 Posts
man if i had the money i would buy a tahoe and full frame it on 26s in the back 24s in the front. narrow the track width... damn shit would be sick..

·
AAAAHHHH
3,595 Posts
Not a NBS. But a OBS. Shows some inside work. Probally not to much different from a NBS cutting, floor wise.

·
I am Tom Slick
6,613 Posts
my gawd that thing is sick! looks awesome, I'd rock it just like that

i think thats the same truck that got painted blue and copper w/ tribals separating the 2 colors

1 - 20 of 26 Posts