GMC Truck Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
1,054 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Here are some pics that I snapped yesterday of my ss BEFORE I got rear ended by a hit-n-run. :flame: :pissed:

List of mods:
Belltech 2-4 drop
edelbrock shocks
sir mikes rollpan
smoothie front bumper
98 grilll with a shaved bowtie and painted corners
euro clear park lights
gaylords bed cover
custom console holding a rockford fosgate mp3
dual RF subs and a 820 watt amp

·
Line-X of San Antonio
5,237 Posts
damn that sucks. that is a clean ass truck! i hope you had full coverage. what happened to all your other trucks? i noticed the list in your sig has gotten a little smaller....

good luck fixing your 454, hope you find that bastard that did it!

·
Registered
1,054 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Josh said:
damn that sucks. that is a clean ass truck! i hope you had full coverage. what happened to all your other trucks? i noticed the list in your sig has gotten a little smaller....

good luck fixing your 454, hope you find that bastard that did it!
yea it wasnt too bad damage wise...but this truck was all original and everything i did to it so far was bolt on. Now I have to go and mess with the original paint!

I decided 4 projects at once was too many so I sold my 50 chevy and the 90 4x4 so I could concentrate on my 89 to get it finished for next year.

Here is a pic of the damage

It wasnt too bad until I got to the police station and the officer didnt believe me. So basically I got interogated for half an hour....and he threatened me with 90 days in jail for filing a false report. So it sounds like he is going to spend more time trying to get me for that rather than trying to find the guy who hit me!!! :flame:

·
Registered
1,054 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Black_Chrome said:
have you done nethign performance wise on the big block

exhaust and intake thats about it......its got 70k original miles on it so I dont want to start tearing it apart. Ill probably drop in a 502 crate when the stocker gets tired.

·
Line-X of San Antonio
5,237 Posts
damn, that sucks dude! original paint, that thing is worth a shitload!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts