GMC Truck Forum banner
1 - 20 of 40 Posts

· AAAAHHHH
8,058 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Got around to taking a few pictures. Still moving in. Changing things here and there. Lot's of plans. We needed the land for Kelley's horses. We were paying way to much money to board them with our old house.

So out in the country we go.

From the road

Driveway. I really like the tree's

Front part of the yard

Front of the house

Backyard

//img81.imageshack.us/img81/1375/sdc10307m.jpg[/IMG]

New 42" Plasma for the living room. We put our 32" LCD in our bedroom

Replaced the fan with this guy. Pretty neat.

More pictures to come. Still have to get settled. Clean up some mess, and arrange our furniture.

· 2008 RCSB
12,313 Posts
wow, no wonder you bought that place....its very nice. I like how it sits far off the road.

How do you like the plasma versus the LCD?

We just bought a 32 lcd for the master, but we need a bigger for the den just like you did.

· 02GMCtruck
1,443 Posts
Nice place, love the space you got.

· AAAAHHHH
8,058 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
About 2 hours to mow. 2 hours to weed eat. Not bad. My father in law gave me his John Deer rider that is only 2-3 years old.

· AAAAHHHH
8,058 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Nice place! Where abouts is it? My family almost moved to a place with a similiar setup in Grain Valley years back.
In Kingsville. About 15 minutes from Lee's Summit. Right down 50 Hwy

· AAAAHHHH
8,058 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·

· AAAAHHHH
8,058 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
How much did that all cost? whats the sq ft. and how many acres?
$159K, Around 1,750 sqft, 3.33 Acres.

Nice, country living is the only way to live :imo i don't know how you city guys do it but after a week stay in chicago or minneapolis, i can't wait to get home
I have always lived in the city. The first house I bought was in a large neighborhood. Really nice big houses. In nice sized city. This is so much more relaxing. And actually have land is great.

1 - 20 of 40 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.