GMC Truck Forum banner

Pictures of my old trucked smashed

3K views 17 replies 8 participants last post by  carterbeauford 
#1 ·
hey does anyone else have any pictures of their trucks or damaged current truck or past vehicle here are some pictures of my old baby my 1986 blazer after i was hit head on by a pontiac montana mini van while i was sitting at a red light waiting to turn left i glanced over my shoulder for a second then wham i was hit by the van that was cruising at about 50-60 mph The lady's van literally went under my truck bc my tire marks were on her windsheild pillar. I wasnt hurt but she was. And even with all that damage i still was able to fix it

Attachments

See less See more
#3 ·
Here are some more pictures check out the steering shaft angle do you think that there is something wrong with that. Also check out how bad the frame bent. Then in the other pic she hit my tire so hard in just the right spot which made it turn so far that it sheared of the bolt that stops the tire from turning to far and it snapped the tie rod part in two. Then the other picture is what what it looked like after me and my dad fixed it

Attachments

#11 ·
Dark E. is that her blood on the windshield in the second pic, or am i just seeing things?

#13 ·
Kyle said:
i got owned

just kiddin it was some dumb drunk driver kid at my school.
Did that kid get hurt or what that truck is smashed it makes mine look like a fender bender. Was that truck nice before he wrecked it

#14 ·
Blue02 said:
Did that kid get hurt or what that truck is smashed it makes mine look like a fender bender. Was that truck nice before he wrecked it
real nice truck, rancho plus bodylift, sophmore in high school, drunk going 70 in a 30 with 2 passengers nto wearing seatbelts, everyone survived, they are very luck to be alive.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.