GMC Truck Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
4,856 Posts
Loose the visor! It obviouslt looks like a work truck so you need the tool box. See if you can buy a flush mount one so you dont see it. Other than that looks like a great start. Wish I had a d Max

·
My Dixie Wrecked
5,510 Posts
Flush mount toolboxes are about worthless if you actually work out of them.
Lo-pro > *

Truck looks good, I'd just loose the visor. Other than that, rock on.

·
Max
702 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Loose the visor! It obviouslt looks like a work truck so you need the tool box. See if you can buy a flush mount one so you dont see it. Other than that looks like a great start. Wish I had a d Max
Flush mount toolboxes are about worthless if you actually work out of them.
Lo-pro > *

Truck looks good, I'd just loose the visor. Other than that, rock on.
The reason the visors on there is because it was on there when I bought the truck. Problem with taking it off is the holes that will be in my roof where its mounted.

·
FoTfive'dpokinoutdaside
2,294 Posts
Flush mount tool box's are useless unless you have a campershell.

·
Max
702 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Yeah man your trucks nice too. Yeah you might see me around. I'm in delaware a good bit. Usually for the buffalo wild wings

·
Speed Holes
5,190 Posts
That's one nice workhorse right there. Do you plow with it?
I say keep the big tool box, like I mentioned in another thread, in my opinion it's one of the only ways to make a long bed look normal, with a big tool box up front there.

Bet you could easily make that thing pretty quick as a sleeper too if you just sunk your cash into motor mods instead of anything else!

·
Max
702 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
That's one nice workhorse right there. Do you plow with it?
I say keep the big tool box, like I mentioned in another thread, in my opinion it's one of the only ways to make a long bed look normal, with a big tool box up front there.

Bet you could easily make that thing pretty quick as a sleeper too if you just sunk your cash into motor mods instead of anything else!
Yeah I plow with it. I have a 5" straight pipe exhaust right off the turbo and i have a S&B air intake. and I think the truck has more done to it than that. I'm not sure though I bought it used.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts