Wanna B Jack o all Trades
9,823 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
9,823 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I wonder if Im that good or what cuz thats awesome work
I also wanna know where he got that tv cuz Ive been putting some thought into that idea also, maybe just not with the touchscreen

·
9,823 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
hell no! Im just wondering if Im that good to do something like that. Im about to put a 9" home TV in the dash of the blazer if I cant find something else

·
9,823 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Ive been trying to get the cash for a flat screen to go in the dash, just dont have a gun or the nerve to rob the bank yet

·
Registered
1,061 Posts
The Phatbox deal is right out of Kenwood's catalog. They have the Music Keg which does the exact same thing.

As for the other deal, looks like that in-dash touch screen computer deal I saw in Import Racer. This S2000 had one in there. It's the first fully legal computer to have in your ride. Pretty bitchin.

Even cooler though is this new hard drive I'm getting soon. It's made by one of Fosgate's subsidiaries, and its a wireless, in-dash MP3 deal. It works on an 802.11 connection, and downloads MP3's, Wav's, and all other music files from your home computer to your car at a specific time. Anytime you download music, it'll go into your truck automatically. I'll let you know how it turns out.

·
Registered
6,224 Posts
kdubaz said:
The Phatbox deal is right out of Kenwood's catalog. They have the Music Keg which does the exact same thing.

As for the other deal, looks like that in-dash touch screen computer deal I saw in Import Racer. This S2000 had one in there. It's the first fully legal computer to have in your ride. Pretty bitchin.

Even cooler though is this new hard drive I'm getting soon. It's made by one of Fosgate's subsidiaries, and its a wireless, in-dash MP3 deal. It works on an 802.11 connection, and downloads MP3's, Wav's, and all other music files from your home computer to your car at a specific time. Anytime you download music, it'll go into your truck automatically. I'll let you know how it turns out.
Yeah I've heard about that one forgot the name though. I seen that a while back I thought it would be out by now.

·
samcarol
3,596 Posts
yea... eclipse was supposed to come out with something like that. It was supposed to come out in august, but i don't think it ever made it. let us know about the RF unit you get

·
9,823 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
they have a few places where you can make a nice little computer from a mini atx board, a 40-80 gig hd , a video card ,and the other parts for about $500. Then you need a monitor and your all set

·
9,823 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
go here for more info. they even built a computer into a box for windows XP! that was everything except the mouse, keyboard and monitor of course

http://www.mini-itx.com/

1 - 17 of 17 Posts