GMC Truck Forum banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
299 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I got my dad into the whole craze and now he's been lookin into puttin some stuff onto his 00' yukon xl. Right now we have some really slick altezza's goin on with some billet escalade handles, some clear corners commin, and hopefully soon a billet grill. Just wonderin if anyone has any lil ideas we can do to clean up the look of his suv. just some small mods that will set it apart from other similar vehicles.

·
I don't own a lowrider
4,694 Posts
tint the windows. Clear the headlights for sure to go along with the clear corners. (how to can be found on main page under tech articles). Debadge it as well. They look pretty nice with no emblems, not a huge change, but enough to notice it in traffic :)

·
Registered
299 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
i beg him every day to let me debadge but he's kinda old and thinks that shit is cool lol.

·
samcarol
3,596 Posts
get some HID's with denali projectors... then slap some 22s on da bisch :anitoof:

·
Weird Turns Pro.
6,251 Posts
22s and bags would be nice :read: oh and candy apple red paint

·
Registered
299 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
i havent seen a 4 wheel drive yukon xl lay door yet. so it would deff set it apart :mexsmoke:

·
Registered
299 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
it's amazing how lookin into lil mods can turn into baggin on 22's and lifting the damn thing :anitoof:

·
Registered
356 Posts
bag that whip on some lexani 28s or if you dont have enough bag it on some giovanna 25s

·
Wheel guy
700 Posts
I would never buy a wheel that had ONE tire that was sold for it. Talk about supply and demand, youd get raped on those thousand dollar balla tires. :LOL:

·
I'll Take teh Case!
1,918 Posts
atomoverride said:
get some smoothed vent caps, and have them painted to match the yukon...or order some Cadillac Escalade style vent caps ordered in your dads yukon color....

:head:
Very sweet...Definitely something I would consider if I had a Yukon...sometimes the little things can make a big difference...

·
Weird Turns Pro.
6,251 Posts
id get them molded into the body

·
Weird Turns Pro.
6,251 Posts
BouncinsoulAFI said:
:LOL: I'll take check or money order, or even cash if you'd like to fund that lil project.
i would, but minimum wage isnt exactly the ideal money source. it barely covers my pizza bill :(

1 - 20 of 26 Posts