GMC Truck Forum banner

1 - 20 of 46 Posts

·
Registered
2,337 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
went with the 30,000k to have something different:hmm: , I love em.. they look just how I wanted
PIC-0978.gif

and Ill just throw this in this post, had my car with this lighting setup a while now just wanted to show as Im about to have to get rid of the fogs due to a new bumper I ordered.. these are the 2,500k luminics in the fogs, and 6,000k xenons in the headlights.

PIC-0980.gif

and I know, its time for me to get a camera, all I use now is my damn phone and its good for a phone but the pics arent truly good..

positive + negative comments welcome

·
Registered
8,331 Posts
the light setup on your car is sexy...whats the difference between the bumper u hav and the one u ordered

should get a video of the 30k's warming up

·
Registered
248 Posts
Are these just bulbs? Because I have 6K HID's on my truck and 8K look good but aren't real functional as for lighting up the roads and the higher the K the less light it puts out ofcourse so I am curious if you can even drive at night with those.

·
Registered
2,337 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
the light setup on your car is sexy...whats the difference between the bumper u hav and the one u ordered

should get a video of the 30k's warming up
the bumper I ordered is custom so I dont ahve a pic to show you, but it will look just like this except with that intake hole deleted.. (its not functional unless you spend like 5gs to make it which requires all kinds of stupid shit not worth it at all basically)

and the oem M3 bumper (guess this pic will work)

·
Registered
2,337 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Are these just bulbs? Because I have 6K HID's on my truck and 8K look good but aren't real functional as for lighting up the roads and the higher the K the less light it puts out ofcourse so I am curious if you can even drive at night with those.
no these are HID, while thats true the whole higher the number (after 4,300k of course) these 30,000ks still light up the road a whole lot better than any halogens Ive ever seen..

·
Registered
8,331 Posts
the bumper I ordered is custom so I dont ahve a pic to show you, but it will look just like this except with that intake hole deleted.. (its not functional unless you spend like 5gs to make it which requires all kinds of stupid shit not worth it at all basically)

and the oem M3 bumper (guess this pic will work)

really like what your doing with the car alex...the bumper will make it much better

btw, did you get your headers n software in? Is it driveable yet or you just choose not to?

·
Registered
2,337 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
really like what your doing with the car alex...the bumper will make it much better

btw, did you get your headers n software in? Is it driveable yet or you just choose not to?
thanks its shaping up for sure, its just such an expensive deal to mess with compared to the truck so its gonna take seemingly forever to complete, especially with plans of forced induction one day LONG away..

headers are at my moms, software is still being made should be in by friday and hopefully we'll put on the headers and software for this weekend, get to drive it some (should gain about 20whp) and its gonna be a whole lot louder (imagine that) w/o the cats, I can't wait.. and driveable yes - but I choose not to as I will have to replace the front right tire premature if I keep driving it, it's gettin bad after driving only about 400 miles (bent a strut for those who don't know)

but yeh that bumper is gonna be sexy, and only a small handful of people have it done the way I ordered mine so thats cool too.

·
Registered
2,337 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
too bad you cant keep the 2500k fogs....they look awesome on there
thats the only:pow: downside but beleive me in about a month when that bumper is painted and on, when you see it in the sun that perfect CF weave that lip has makes up for it by a long shot, you'll see.

·
GMFS Member
4,390 Posts
have you ever taken your M3 to the track? if so, what's it run for times?

·
Registered
2,337 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
have you ever taken your M3 to the track? if so, what's it run for times?
I have been to the track with it, but didnt actually take it on the track:think: :supergay: I know

its not a drag car, it would be in the 13s I guess

·
Registered
2,337 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
that beamer is bad. i pesonally like the oem m3 front with no fogs but im sure that new one will look bitchin to.
yeh it will be lookin good guarantee you that

you need to change out your ambers now to match. looks good btw
I was lookin couldnt really find anything, Im sure Ill find somethin tho.

·
Registered
5,763 Posts
the silvy's headlights are cool. something different :imo
and the new bumper for the bmw is gonna be sick. that little lip on the bottom will add so much to it.

·
Dem People
5,664 Posts
Looks good bro! I was chillin with Hank Friday night at the hotel and he's got some tight HIDs fo sho!

btw, it was good seein you this weekend. Too bad you couldn't stay and chill.

1 - 20 of 46 Posts