GMC Truck Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
446 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone going this weekend? My best friend is racing. Yellow 67 Nova. Should be a good time. Its in Martin, MI!!

:big_banana_Dance:

·
Registered
1,005 Posts
Yeah a few of my friends and I are proably heading there...

·
Timbrage: Engage
5,659 Posts
I think I'll be heading over tomorrow later in the afternoon, Luke should be there too

·
Banned
70 Posts
ill be there!:head3:

·
Banned
70 Posts

·
5,659 Posts
we should be there around 4 today

·
Registered
11,334 Posts
nope had to work. i heard it was packed though. sounds like we shoulda had a gmfs meet in the parking lot.
You never told me your wife was hot. Does she have a younger sister by chance? :crazy:

[/crunk]

Where you working now?

we should be there around 4 today
You could have sent me a text saying that, instead of just asking if its busy. lol I couldnt make calls or send texts but for some reason it would receive stuff. :think:

·
5,659 Posts
You never told me your wife was hot. Does she have a younger sister by chance? :crazy:

[/crunk]

You could have sent me a text saying that, instead of just asking if its busy. lol I couldnt make calls or send texts but for some reason it would receive stuff. :think:
lol, probably would have been easier, eh? must've been too many people there using up too many of the local towers, I couldn't send or receive worth a broke dick all day, I tried sending one as soon as we got there, but fucker wouldn't go through

·
Registered
11,334 Posts
lol, probably would have been easier, eh? must've been too many people there using up too many of the local towers, I couldn't send or receive worth a broke dick all day, I tried sending one as soon as we got there, but fucker wouldn't go through
Nah my phone never works at Martin. It just started that shit this year though. The last few times Ive been there it says Ive got full bars but it wont do shit.

·
5,659 Posts
Nah my phone never works at Martin. It just started that shit this year though. The last few times Ive been there it says Ive got full bars but it wont do shit.
couldn't have had anything to do with the other 20,000 people text messaging, could it?

·
5,659 Posts
so, to recap,
200 mph crotch rocket = win,
jet powered turlet = fail,
top fuel dragster = omfgwtfbbqwin,
drunk guys in front of us that had to of spent over 100 bucks on beer = fail
GTO that made it into the last few races = win
stupid fuckin' red and silver mustang = fail
watching a super duty put a grand am and a silverado into the ditch on the main road = priceless

·
Registered
446 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
We made it to the final 8. It was reduculous!!! I am going to be on TV, and was part of my buddies pit crew. It was the yellow 67 Nova. We lost to some ugly ass mustang. It was still cool though to meet Rich and a bunch of the guys from Speed.

All in all it was a great time.

·
Banned
70 Posts

[/crunk]

Where you working now?
lol yeah i did pretty good. sorry no sister. watch for her on the show her and my buddies wife were gettin followed around by a camera.

i work on swimming pools so i work for about 7 months then im layed off during the winter. been doing that for 8 years. not a bad gig.

We made it to the final 8. It was reduculous!!! I am going to be on TV, and was part of my buddies pit crew. It was the yellow 67 Nova. We lost to some ugly ass mustang. It was still cool though to meet Rich and a bunch of the guys from Speed.

All in all it was a great time.
car #1 right? that was a nice ride. i was gonna get some pics but a couple guys were workin under the hood in the pits. congrats on the final 8!

·
Registered
11,334 Posts
lol yeah i did pretty good. sorry no sister. watch for her on the show her and my buddies wife were gettin followed around by a camera.

i work on swimming pools so i work for about 7 months then im layed off during the winter. been doing that for 8 years. not a bad gig.
Looked like you did real good from where I was standing. lol

Oh nice, thats cool that it leaves you the winter to plow.

·
Registered
446 Posts
Discussion Starter #20

car #1 right? that was a nice ride. i was gonna get some pics but a couple guys were workin under the hood in the pits. congrats on the final 8!
Actually it was a 331. Thanks, it really was a pretty cool deal.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts