GMC Truck Forum banner

Pinks All Out

2101 Views 19 Replies 7 Participants Last post by  08BLKLTZ
Anyone going this weekend? My best friend is racing. Yellow 67 Nova. Should be a good time. Its in Martin, MI!!

:big_banana_Dance:
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

· Registered
23,771 Posts
nope had to work. i heard it was packed though. sounds like we shoulda had a gmfs meet in the parking lot.
You never told me your wife was hot. Does she have a younger sister by chance? :crazy:

[/crunk]

Where you working now?

we should be there around 4 today
You could have sent me a text saying that, instead of just asking if its busy. lol I couldnt make calls or send texts but for some reason it would receive stuff. :think:

· Registered
23,771 Posts
lol, probably would have been easier, eh? must've been too many people there using up too many of the local towers, I couldn't send or receive worth a broke dick all day, I tried sending one as soon as we got there, but fucker wouldn't go through
Nah my phone never works at Martin. It just started that shit this year though. The last few times Ive been there it says Ive got full bars but it wont do shit.

· Registered
23,771 Posts
lol yeah i did pretty good. sorry no sister. watch for her on the show her and my buddies wife were gettin followed around by a camera.

i work on swimming pools so i work for about 7 months then im layed off during the winter. been doing that for 8 years. not a bad gig.
Looked like you did real good from where I was standing. lol

Oh nice, thats cool that it leaves you the winter to plow.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.