GMC Truck Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
658 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
ok well i have a fucking problem.....my radio is broken....well heres what happened... it worked great when i first got it then it got fucked up.....well you know how its the dual face radio and all well...if would only work with the face up.....there was a wire that controlled the face moving up and down., and it got messed up somehow.....and so i got it fixed, but now it doesnt work at all....like it doesnt even have power coming to it....and i checked all the wires and everything...but no luck.....any suggestions

josh

·
Wanna B Jack o all Trades
9,823 Posts
they had some issues with those. Even after being fixed they broke again. Just dont get the double face Pios, the motorized ones are great, just not double faces. Think double the trouble

·
[>
3,255 Posts
94flamds10blazr said:
the motorized ones are great, just not double faces. Think double the trouble

What the differance between the two? The 2 faced ones are motorized.

Im not sure who the THEY is you are talking about (not disputing that if you know) But I have one, and I know someone who has one.. And I think there were a fiew people over "there" that had them also, and never had a problem with them. Including myself.

Does it have a warranty? I would try to get a new one since it is your 2nd problem.

Keep us posted with the outcome, I am interested in what is wrong with it

Good Luck figuring it out
BD

·
Wanna B Jack o all Trades
9,823 Posts
I have one (and have had more) that were motorized but not the double face ones. The doubles seem to fail faster from what Ive seen and heard come threw the shop

·
Registered
658 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
yeah its pissing me off...well it had a warrenty but it went up and then it broke.....i got it fixed and they charged me an arm and a leg.....it work for a while an now its bad again....well i dont think its a fuse cause the stock deck works.....but what do i know....

·
Registered
658 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
well just got word that it was my ribbon that went bad.....the guy is fixing it for free...

·
Banned
28 Posts
Ive had mine for a long time with no problems....

And Ive never heard of them failing anymore than a regualr face..

Hope it works out for ya

·
Registered
658 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
yeah....i thought i was cool at first now i kmnow its jsut flashy shit that can go wrong......

1 - 10 of 10 Posts