GMC Truck Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
381 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Pioneer AVH-P6500 tv for sale

Well,
Its time to let this thing go, i've gotta buy some tools. I've only had it for a few months. It was bought from a member here, 02sittin22's and was exactly as he stated. It is in very good condition with minimal use. Ive had it since March and i think its been out of the dash 10 times since i've had it. I just dont drive the truck very much so its use is minimal. Pictures are what i saved when i bought it from 02sittin22's if you need others please let me know. It has a source box which allows someone to hook up additional screens, ipods, backup camera, etc... Setup to play outta park. I'd like to get $450 shipped which is a damn good price for a screen with DVD player.

IMGP0150.jpg

IMGP0186-1.jpg

IMGP0190.jpg

·
Registered
381 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
ttt

·
I got work to do
6,024 Posts
If i sell my stuff id take this for sure. I know you dont need any more audio so i wont even ask if you want to trade.

·
Registered
381 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Oh yeah, I remember looking into this before also. Thank you for correcting me...it is the 6500 because it is a 7 inch screen. I remember doing the research before I bought it and forgot to change it. I just copied everything from the original post from when i bought it. I'll be sure to change the title if i can....sorry for the misrepresentation.

·
Registered
381 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Still got it....I recieved Pm's and I cant go that low. The best i can do is $425 shipped. Sorry for the sucky news but i gotta pay my tools off...

·
Registered
381 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Yup I still have it! PM me and I'll give you the info that you can send the money too!

·
Registered
752 Posts
you pm's are full dude! i tried to pm you, but i sent the m/o anyways with a note inside telling where to send the tv. it might seem a little confusing cuz i wrote it for my friend cuz he wanted me to haha. forgive the chicken scratch handwriting :insane: :rofl2:

·
tell Sloan I said whatup
1,951 Posts
damnit. dibs if anything falls through

·
Green Team!!!
638 Posts
your pms still full, what tools you looking for maybe we can trade some tools for it get ahold of me asap.

·
tell Sloan I said whatup
1,951 Posts
your pms still full, what tools you looking for maybe we can trade some tools for it get ahold of me asap.
read 2 up, money has already been sent.

·
Registered
381 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Got the MO, this is SOLD! Thanks guys!

1 - 16 of 16 Posts