GMC Truck Forum banner

201 - 220 of 221 Posts

·
Registered
212 Posts
WOW. do these things really go down in price that fast? It was $999 two months ago. I am sure glad that I got a good deal on it.

·
Registered
1,426 Posts
This is exactly what I am wanting for my truck. could someone tell me what the price is at right now.

·
Gm truck junkie
3,657 Posts
Dam I wish I had the money to get another. I love my deck and want to get another for the wifes car.

·
Registered
212 Posts
So i need the bracket, the bose adapter, the red/blue/yellow/orange connector dealio, ipod connector.... what else?
you need an adapter if you want to keep your door chimes. the one i got form PAC was SUPER annoying though so i ripped it out and threw it away. i hate door chimes anyways i have no idea why i bought it in the first place.

·
Offroad Work Truck
154 Posts
will it fit my sieera"?. i think i only can fit a single din. if i cant fit it then wat vechiles are u guys gonna use it in.??

·
Registered
212 Posts
anyone who bought this headunit, good reviews and bad reviews?

if you are buying this mainly to use as a GPS, it isnt worth the money just for that functionality IMO. the GPS works but it could be so much better. However, the ipod interface and bluetooth interface are both flawless IMO. I like this head unit a lot. Would I buy it again? Probably.

·
Registered
97 Posts
I like it alot. Will even play Video stored on my Iphone4. GPS is fine for me. Voice control is sketchy at best. That is my only complaint.
Sounds great
Looks Great
Must have for electronic junkies who are Iphone users.

·
Registered
489 Posts
Is this deal done or can I still get in on it?

·
Registered
489 Posts
Fu Stevie , I'm on a two inch screen and if It screwed your day up that bad then your the dumbass.

·
Registered
489 Posts
I didn't search i scrolled, It's on the first page. Who would think the group buys have slowed that much.

Stevie it's my post, I'll spell the damn word however I want to spell the word. asshat. Both of you can kiss my arse and F.O. Lol

Now have a great day!

But seriously does the mean the gb is done????

201 - 220 of 221 Posts