GMC Truck Forum banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Line-X of San Antonio
5,237 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Im selling my pioneer modulated XM unit. This unit can be used with any XM ready deck as well if you purchase an IP bus cable. It comes with everything needed to hook it into a GM truck except the antenna adapters. Im including the Terk antenna as well which i had above my 3rd brake light, but can be mounted anywhere. Heres the best part. FREE service for life. not 10 bucks a month EVER! 300$+ shipping. Can get pictures upon request. in perfect shape. im taking it out because i never use it. I got a new CD burner, and hardly ever use my XM now.

·
Registered
489 Posts
Re: Pioneer Xm Unit

why/ how for life?

·
Line-X of San Antonio
5,237 Posts
Discussion Starter #3

ntjeepster said:
why/ how for life?
i work at a truck accessory shop. i cant really divulge the details in a public forum. just know that if you buy, you will recieve the same service i have for the last 16 mos. free of charge :head:

·
Registered
489 Posts

I understand my buddy owns a Mobile audio/ video shop ...... I have the same service on my XM till he needed the unit for a sale .. since his Rep shorted him ... what model number do u have?

·
Line-X of San Antonio
5,237 Posts
Discussion Starter #5

ntjeepster said:
I understand my buddy owns a Mobile audio/ video shop ...... I have the same service on my XM till he needed the unit for a sale .. since his Rep shorted him ... what model number do u have?
i will have to check... ill get some pics as well. i found a place to mount it behind the glove box, it is clean and out of site. i really enjoyed it when i used it.

·
Registered
489 Posts

XM rocks ... I stopped listening to Cd's and the radio when I had my XM Fox News and the Comedy channels ... :head:

·
Line-X of San Antonio
5,237 Posts
Discussion Starter #8

way2hi said:
Damn that sounds well worth the money to have it for free!
that is why someone needs to buy it!! its ready to ship :head: the comedy channels kick ass. so do the rock stations. there is something for everyone on there.

·
Registered
489 Posts

I tell you guys what I live in the hill and moutains of northern Michigan .... and the only place I ever lost a signal was my Buddy's place that installed it ..... I even got signal in the car wash .... PLUS Major cities have up to the min traffic reports ..... :head: I'd buy it But I keep getting the new model for free.... what a steel ..... :head: :head:

·
Line-X of San Antonio
5,237 Posts
Discussion Starter #10

ntjeepster said:
I tell you guys what I live in the hill and moutains of northern Michigan .... and the only place I ever lost a signal was my Buddy's place that installed it ..... I even got signal in the car wash .... PLUS Major cities have up to the min traffic reports ..... :head: I'd buy it But I keep getting the new model for free.... what a steel ..... :head: :head:
the only place mine didnt work, is when the antenna is covored completely like when i got into the garage at home, a parking garage, the shop at work etc. under an overhang or awning, the signal still hits.

·
Line-X of San Antonio
5,237 Posts
Discussion Starter #12

alright chris, ill get some pics when i get home.

·
Line-X of San Antonio
5,237 Posts
Discussion Starter #14

TTT :head:

·
Registered
48 Posts

lowred said:
i work at a truck accessory shop. i cant really divulge the details in a public forum. just know that if you buy, you will recieve the same service i have for the last 16 mos. free of charge :head:
Cool, i didnt know you had the same deal as i do :)

Cept i dont know how i got it free, but its free :)

·
Its in the works...
356 Posts

Please provide a model number and pics. If it is a unit that I can attach to the PIONEER AVH-P7500 LCD TOUCH SCREEN then Id like to talk business! Check you PM's.

·
Line-X of San Antonio
5,237 Posts
Discussion Starter #18

tranzfourmd said:
Please provide a model number and pics. If it is a unit that I can attach to the PIONEER AVH-P7500 LCD TOUCH SCREEN then Id like to talk business! Check you PM's.
checked and responded... ill get some model numbers when i get home tomorrow :head:

·
Line-X of San Antonio
5,237 Posts
Discussion Starter #20

TTT :bowtie:

1 - 20 of 28 Posts