GMC Truck Forum banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
RIP Jason
4,089 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well me and sevenfold decided we should have a meet in pismo that weekend. Right now I'm thinking we should meet the sat which is sept. 4. The reason i'm giving a heads up right now is because if you want to stay on the beach past 11, you need an overnight pass. They sell out really early for huge weekends like that so if you are down, you need to get your pass soon.
Who's interested?

·
samcarol
3,596 Posts
if it was a week later i'd be there for sure... i think i start school a week later? I might go anyways though

·
RIP Jason
4,089 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
i'm starting school in august but i'm still going so get your ass out there! I want to see your truck in person

·
I will NOT cowboy up!
1,948 Posts
Total Est. Time: 14 hours, 59 minutes Total Est. Distance: 973.57 miles

no thanks!

·
RIP Jason
4,089 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
ok well i just checked and it's already sold for sat....friday and sunday are still available.

·
Chevrolet Owner
315 Posts
i think i already have a thread about this, but me and some friends are going aug 16-19 and i already have reservations for the beach. Hopefully i will have my frame fixed by then so i can do some wheeling. If not we will just do some dirtbiking and drinking

·
RIP Jason
4,089 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
well plans have changed and i'm only going to go for friday and come back sometime sat because i'm going to a concert on the other side of california on sunday

·
I will NOT cowboy up!
1,948 Posts
i just realized i don't start school until the 3rd week of Sept. if theres still interest in having a meet labor day weekend, i'd be willing to do a road trip. as long as theres a good number of people commited to showing up (like the july 31st list of people). :D

·
Fresno State Bulldog
5,708 Posts
I just booked my hotel room for Sat. and Sun. night....I'll be there....now I just gotta get a driveline made...:(

·
Chevrolet Owner
315 Posts
MotoHead said:
So whats the deal? Are they taking reservations right now for Labor Day weekend or what?

MotoHead
call quick and make reservations because that weekend gets booked up quick. Go to www.reserveamerica.com to make reservations for camping spots on the beach

·
OG Member
4,862 Posts
SDSUmudman said:
call quick and make reservations because that weekend gets booked up quick. Go to www.reserveamerica.com to make reservations for camping spots on the beach
Its already too late. I called them this morning and they are already booked that entire weekend. I guess if we decide to stay overnite we will just have to get a hotel like Mauro is doing.

MotoHead

·
internet bigot®
4,016 Posts
all you so cal kids should drive to Blythe... i can meet you there.. its in the middle for both of us....

·
RIP Jason
4,089 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
most hotels will be sold out....key to avoidin ticket is parking close to pole 2 and next to a big camp. Mostly familys and shit there so they tend to avoid that.

1 - 20 of 25 Posts