GMC Truck Forum banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
554 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Last monday at Pismo, these two sick 67-72 body styles show up at Comp Hill.

God only knows what the green truck had in the engine bay.....look how good he hooks up! Insane....

th_MOVIE0002.gif

·
Registered
4,404 Posts
im gonna have to give that sand stuff a try one of these days. a lot cleaner than mud.

·
Registered
1,829 Posts
On my way back down to San Luis after Memorial weekend I saw at least 7 old trucks like this with paddles on trailors headed home on Highway 41/46. They are so badass. :worship:

·
I CANT SPELL GET OVER IT
1,705 Posts
makes me think about lifting my 94 and throwing paddles on it

·
Registered
5,763 Posts
thats sweet! i love those old chevy's. my buddy had an old 78 farm chevy on 44's

·
Registered
554 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
On my way back down to San Luis after Memorial weekend I saw at least 7 old trucks like this with paddles on trailors headed home on Highway 41/46. They are so badass. :worship:
Yeah, we saw more of them being loaded onto trailers on the beach while we were driving out.

They had stickers that said "Regulated Racing" on the back windows and "Team Hardcore"

They were together as a group and I figured they were from Bako or F-Town because they were wearing Wanglers, etc.

·
I CANT SPELL GET OVER IT
1,705 Posts
Yeah, we saw more of them being loaded onto trailers on the beach while we were driving out.

They had stickers that said "Regulated Racing" on the back windows and "Team Hardcore"

They were together as a group and I figured they were from Bako or F-Town because they were wearing Wanglers, etc.
never seen them in town

It looks like he might be running juce he really bites hard in the top gears

·
Registered
554 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Both of those trucks are in my pismo video in the photos/videos section...

http://www.gmfullsize.com/forum/showthread.php?t=85268

Along with my buddies truck
Very nice trucks Jason. I downloaded that video on 3 different computers and still couldn't get it to play properly...it looks like a very high quality vid tho - great production.

Your friends trucks look top-notch, how much HP does that Blazer have?

So are the trucks I posted from Bako? just wondering.

·
Registered
3,518 Posts
No idea, never seen them before and one of them brokedown on comp hill and the guys dissapeared for a while...

Organge blazer has about 450 and white one has about 380... Heavy mods coming to both...

·
Registered
554 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
No idea, never seen them before and one of them brokedown on comp hill and the guys dissapeared for a while...

Organge blazer has about 450 and white one has about 380... Heavy mods coming to both...
wow thats nice, wish I had that. What kind of mods are they going to do? more HP?

1 - 20 of 23 Posts