GMC Truck Forum banner

1 - 20 of 85 Posts

·
Fresno State Bulldog
5,708 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok, I know these aren't the great pics of the dunes you're wanting to see, but I washed my truck today at the house I'm renting :D:D Tomorrow I will be out there and Sat. a few GMFS guys will be out there so there will be plenty sand pics coming....I'll update the thread as I get more pics :D:D BTW my wife took the ones of me washing the truck without me knowing :flame: oh well :D

·
4,725 Posts
nice setup bro

·
Weird Turns Pro.
6,251 Posts
so Mauro how tall are you exactly? I'd like to get an estamite at how I'd stand up next to that thing and I'm between 6'2 - 6'3

·
Fresno State Bulldog
5,708 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
so Mauro how tall are you exactly? I'd like to get an estamite at how I'd stand up next to that thing and I'm between 6'2 - 6'3
I'm about 6'4" :D:D

·
Giggity Giggity Giggity
3,169 Posts

·
Registered
2,337 Posts
god that fucker is sickkk seems like a bitch to wash tho, compared to my car at least.

nice choice on renting that one

·
Registered
5,298 Posts
its kinda big.....

·
Weird Turns Pro.
6,251 Posts
I estimate my chin would be about dead level with the chrome on the door handle... yeah thats big. Biggest chevy I've stood next too was thArfs with a cognito and body lift and I could still look inside his truck easily.

·
Dem People
5,664 Posts
Dude, everytime you post pics I have a new background.

Your truck=Beasteality.

1 - 20 of 85 Posts