GMC Truck Forum banner
1 - 20 of 60 Posts

·
Jason RIP
6,062 Posts
I like to freeze frame it on your landings and watch the sidewall of the tires wrinkle up :pow:

Nice, lots of air for a big truck .. glad you didn't break anything :rocking:

·
Pink Bear Man...
1,455 Posts
Sweet vids looks like fun. My poor lift would buckle lol.
Who's in the last vid goin eh heh.... eh heh

·
[>
3,255 Posts
:head:

What, no videos of other GMFS members? Anybody else go from here but you?

What was that a block of wood that came out of the bed on that one jump? :think:

·
RIP Jason
4,089 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
that's my friend with the blue truck with the twisted lift...yah it was a gay giggle

it was a pizza box that flew out lol

matt (codeman or sumthin like that) was out there but i didnt get anything of him but i have to say, it was fun watchin him mash that tahoe

·
FEARS NO POTHOLE
311 Posts
nice vids, since i have decided not to sell my truck anymore i'm gonna have to got out there w/ you guys sometime.

·
trucknut
412 Posts
zubyc said:
that's my friend with the blue truck with the twisted lift...yah it was a gay giggle

it was a pizza box that flew out lol

matt (codeman or sumthin like that) was out there but i didnt get anything of him but i have to say, it was fun watchin him mash that tahoe
:think:

·
Picture Me Rollin'
287 Posts
Good luck man, I don't know how much longer that thing will hold up with you jumping it like that. Just adding a lift doesn't mean u can pound it, but hey its your truck, go for it. You should get some better leafs for the rear at least though. Your rear is getting no travel at all. Cool looking vids tho!
Evan

·
thats right
1,399 Posts
EWogy said:
Good luck man, I don't know how much longer that thing will hold up with you jumping it like that. Just adding a lift doesn't mean u can pound it, but hey its your truck, go for it. You should get some better leafs for the rear at least though. Your rear is getting no travel at all. Cool looking vids tho!
Evan
:word:

the stock balljoints, tierods, bearings, and rear 10 bolt are only so strong :insane:

·
Registered
8,303 Posts
That's bad ass zuby.. I wish I could have been there. And better yet, I wish I had the balls to do that with my truck.

·
RIP Jason
4,089 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Adam said:
He has upgraded tierods so he should be OK there, 10 bolt and jumping don't really have a lot to do with each other... my main concern would be the upper balljoints and CV shafts.

:imo
yah 10bolt really doesn't have matter when you jump as long as you dont stay floored in the air so when you come down it catches.

I'm sure my upper ball joints are bad are going to be taking a shit on me soon. I'm going to check them out this weekend. Hopefully i'll be upgrading to cognito's upper with moog ball joints or to full throttles with uniball.

CV doesn't matter either because most of my jumping is 2wd...it's just too risky in 4wd so i try to avoid it as much as possible. The only time i was jumping in 4wd was on that hill where the pizza box flew out. I couldn't really get a great run in 2wd so i had to do it in 4. it was such a smooth jump i wasnt too worried.

Remember...the reason i do shit like this is because its sand. My tires give and so do the sand. You wouldn't catch me doing this out in the dirt :crazy:

1 - 20 of 60 Posts