Discussion Starter #1
SAS PARTS

Suspensionconnection.com 6” front springs $240 part #186702

http://www.jackit.com/blocks/blocks.htm#skyjacker
skj_rb245 Skyjacker 4.5'' Lift Blocks

EBAY.COM 5.5” LEAF SPRINGS REAR

5.5" Pro Comp Rear Leaf Springs 88-98 GM Pickup 4x4 $326

SKY MANUFACTURING
Chevy/GMC 88-97 Solid Axle Conversion Hanger kit. Use's Chevy style 73-87 front springs, can be pushed forward and back to run 52 inch springs. Kit is bolt on for positioning, final install will require full welding. Kit consists of front cross member, rear shackle hangers, rear shackles, bushings for shackles, and hardware.
Part # Chevy-SAS-001 Price $350

CROSSOVER STEERING KIT
Dana 44 kit available as well- Chevy-DanaCSK-D44 Price $375

I DO KNOW THAT I WILL NEED SHOCKS IN ADDITION TO THIS ALSO SHOCK HOOPS BRAKE LINES AND DRIVE SHAFT FRONT DANA 44 AND A 14 BOLT FF IF U KNOW WHERE I CAN GET ANY OF THIS STUFF CAN U LET ME KNOW I CANNOT SEEM TO FIND THE BRAKELINES ANYWHERE AND MY QUESTION IS DO I NEED FORD OR CHEVY BRAKE LINES FOR THE DANA? HOW DO I GO ABOUT SWAPING THE DANA 44 TO CHEVY OUTERS? IS THERE ANYONE NEAR OMAHA WHO COULD HELP ME WITH THIS THANKS ZACH

·
Senior Military Member
5,197 Posts
Re: Planning Sas Here Is The Parts List I Have Made Up Will U Let Me Know What Else!!

i'm going to make a recomendation that will for sure save you time, headache and maybe money;

for front springs use the rear springs from a 1980-1992 Dodge 3/4 ton--- they are 52" long with a 4" offset centerpin--- that will put your front axle exactly where it needs to be and they'll flex nice---

·
4,725 Posts
Re: Planning Sas Here Is The Parts List I Have Made Up Will U Let Me Know What Else!!

You have a good idea of the fundamentals of your lift PLANNING, however you are far from the details in executing... Take a look at my build thread if you want a more detailed list. Or, take a look at some of the others like bggreenchevy, dark eternal, cool gmc, etc who have completed theirs for probably a more detailed list than me.

·
Registered
2,079 Posts

How big of tire are u lookin to do?

1 - 4 of 4 Posts