GMC Truck Forum banner

1 - 20 of 1324 Posts

·
I don't own a lowrider
4,694 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I <3 this stuff.

My wheels are now matte black and I'm thinking the trim is next up. After that, I'll hopefully have a little surprise in store for the car.

F_IMG_1422.jpg

5983364254_77aa168c0e_b.jpg

·
not low enough
8,703 Posts
holy FUCK bro.... sick man.... great pics as always..

but maybe the car aint that great... EVERYTHING u take a pic of looks fuckin SICK...even if its some stock ford pinto.. you would make it look sick...

needs some crazy lug nuts... bright ass fuckin red... or chrome..

·
Registered
3,885 Posts
Looks great. How did you prep the wheels before you painted them? Also was is the spray can stuff you used?

9,794 Posts
looks awesome man...definitely digging it, and the great thing is if you don't like it or it messed up, u just peel it off and do it again

·
OG
6,939 Posts
Awesome. How many cans did it take to do the wheels?

·
I don't own a lowrider
4,694 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Awesome. How many cans did it take to do the wheels?
About 3/4 of a can per wheel. I've only done the driver side so far to decide on if I like it or not. So far, I'm liking the look.

I've always thought the stuff was temporary anyway? :think:
It's made to coat tool handles and other various things. It should be fairly durable unless it starts peeling from someone messing with it or road debris hitting it just right.

·
ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ
8,527 Posts
It's made to coat tool handles and other various things. It should be fairly durable unless it starts peeling from someone messing with it or road debris hitting it just right.
It's actually fairly durable I had an old flip cellphone I got cheap during school that had girly covers on it, I coated it in plastidip, kinda rugged nextel style and it held up good for the year till I got a new phone.

I would see it oxidizing and turning a nasty gray/brown color faster than it would start peeling.

1 - 20 of 1324 Posts