GMC Truck Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
207 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was bored today and decided to plasti dip a wheel to see what I thought . yes I know its not perfect but I was just seein what itd look like what do you guys think? I like it but then again I don't im not a big fan of black wheels but I do like black wheels with some aluminum or chrome around them though. that's what I was going for
[/URL][/IMG]

[/URL][/IMG]

I think im going to try a different design on another one see what it looks like.

·
METTALIKATT
4,922 Posts
Not a fan

Sent from my DROID RAZR HD using Tapatalk

·
Registered
401 Posts
luckily its plastidip and not powder coat. op you like it?

·
Registered
900 Posts
Negative remove immediately

·
Registered
207 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Nice smoker grill
Thanks its a dandy and na I didn't like it I done peeled it off my first time playing with plastic dip. This stuff is cool lol

·
Yake is a Fgt
3,582 Posts
Dip the white part black. Leave the black part undipped

·
Registered
207 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
stop being cheap buy aftermarket wheels
Don't ya think if I had the money sitting around I would? Im in college.. Kinda hard to afford wheels Lol that's why I bought spacers. Cheap alternative

·
Registered
207 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·

·
Registered
207 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
^id love to have some wheels like you got

·
Registered
262 Posts
leave it stock then looks way better that way. Trust me. I was in college graduated 2009 could never afford wheels during that time. I painted my wheels on my 2006 mazdaspeed3. Looked ok because spokes were smaller. On this truck, wheels don't look like that. Just leave it alone until you can afford a decent set of wheels. I know what it's like to be broke working part time and going to school full time. Been there done that.

Here's some inspiration:

20140328_085611_RichtoneHDR.gif

·
Registered
207 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
^looks good sir

1 - 18 of 18 Posts