GMC Truck Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
GMLover
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I've got a 2002 GMC Sierra SLT 4 door, not a crew cab. It is polo green w/pewter bottom and grey leather interior. I've got (I Think) the 8 way electric seats with seat warmers, and "driver 1 and 2" driver seat positions.

Well 2 nights ago, I left my 2 Pit bulls in the truck for about an hour while I was visiting a friend and when I came out to leave the top of the driver's side door panel had been ripped away and chewed up up and busted into hundreds of pieces. It started at the rubber strip at the bottom inside of the window and torn to pieces down about 1/2 way, all around the handle that opens the door.

Along with this, my rear view mirror on my windshield is shattered. It is the type of mirror with a compass, outside temp gauge, and On Star buttons at the bottom of mirror frame.

All of my power door lock, power window, seat heater, and driver position switches and power mirror switches were busted out of the door panel, but no wires were chewed and all power functions still work just fine.

I have searched for 2 straight nights and one day trying to find these parts, with no luck at all. I've found entry Denali door panels with DENALI stir he'd into the panel, but no luck finding a typical truck door panel in gray or a mirror.

The color code one tag inside my glove box is"922" and has gray leather seat.

Thanks in advance for any help that can be given to me !

I need the left door panel with installation screws/clips or whatever holds the door panel on and I also need an identical rear view mirror that mounts up by the windshield with On Star buttons, temp gauge, and compass..

Please someone steer me in the right direction on where to find these items.

·
GMLover
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I just thought for sure that somewhere between eBay, craigslist, etc, that I would be able to find a door panel on the web.

I've just always had such bad luck with salvage "junk" yards in the past no matter what I was trying to find. That's when I realized that a junkyard had not much more than just that....Junk, but I will keep searching and please if anyone on here can help me out, I would greatly appreciate it.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts