GMC Truck Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
308 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just came across some Nitto Mud Grapplers that have a little over 50 percent tread left. They are 35's and will fit on my 18" wheels. They look to be in great condition and according to the owner have been rotated every 4k miles. I need some help here guys, based on the information I've provided, what should I pay for these?

The seller has them on wheels right now and was originally selling them as a set. I offered to purchase just the tires and then was asked what I would offer for the 4 tires alone. I would really appreciate some help, I know what they go for new but have no clue what to offer someone for used tires, with half tread. I'm in a financial bind right now and can't afford new tires, my current tires are almost showing the steel belt. Thanks in advance for any help!

·
Formerly whitetrash
1,630 Posts
i'd say a bit less than half. Just so you know, i hate mine. Noise is so loud its ridiculous.

·
SKY HIGH CUSTOMS
153 Posts
I'm in a financial bind right now and can't afford new tires, my current tires are almost showing the steel belt. Thanks in advance for any help!

If i was in a real financial i would be trying to buy 35" mud tires, I would buy some new regular tires that i could afford till i had extra money for what i wanted. just my opinion but you will be in the same boat 6 months from now looking for more tires cause they dont last all that long on the highway

1 - 5 of 5 Posts