·
Line-X of San Antonio
5,237 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
anyone?? :bawl:

·
\m/ (-_-) \m/
1,204 Posts
OK man i gave it a shot but I will warn you I am HORRIBLE at lifting trucks. I don't think it looks very good at all but it will give you a general idea. I used some Helo offroads I found for your wheel and tire combo.
joshlift.gif

·
Registered
182 Posts
I knocked this one out.... Should be about a 6inch lift dunno about the tires though. I just increased the size of yours by 15% :)

Gave you the shaved passenger side tire mod too!

Attachments

·
Weird Turns Pro.
6,251 Posts
hey nafortin, thats not josh's truck, that like his boss's or sumthin :LOL:

you did a good job though

·
Registered
182 Posts
Here ya go dude... :) This one better be yours.... If it's not you need to update you sig :)

I slammed your neighbors truck just to make sure yours is higher :D

Attachments

·
Weird Turns Pro.
6,251 Posts
dude! thats not his truck either!

hehe no its his :crazy: good job

·
Registered
182 Posts
Slash4824 said:
dude! thats not his truck either!

hehe no its his :crazy: good job
Dude I about shit my pants when I saw that! Then I realized I hadn't seen a sig yet.... :read:

Thanks for the props...

·
Registered
182 Posts
Dude you did the same thing I did... Thats not his truck :( His is one of the first 3 on that page and all of them in the driveway album.

Good job though!

·
Registered
41 Posts
nafortin said:
Dude you did the same thing I did... Thats not his truck :( His is one of the first 3 on that page and all of them in the driveway album.

Good job though!

hahaha..... I was to0 excited to relize that. I just got photoshop trail version today. I really want to learn how to use it. I been playing around with it all day. I didn't get to work today because of rain. So, I've been playin with PS. really wish I could find someone that could help me out. I want to color match the door handles and mirrors on my truck. I've been tring all day with no luck. I'm gonna keep trying.

·
Line-X of San Antonio
5,237 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
nice!!!! thanks alot guys! yeah that other truck belongs to the guy that sold me mine. hes a good customer of mine at work and has pretty good taste :head:

i cant wait to lift mine! i like the helos too! awesome jobs guys :worship: and LMFAO at my neighbors truck! :LOL:

1 - 14 of 14 Posts