GMC Truck Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
GMFS MEMBER
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Does anyone have GM part numbers for white door handles? I'm trying to figure the price difference between painting what I've got or just buying new handles and buckets. Any assistance would be appreciated.

·
Jason RIP
6,062 Posts
HDBOWTIE said:
Does anyone have GM part numbers for white door handles? I'm trying to figure the price difference between painting what I've got or just buying new handles and buckets. Any assistance would be appreciated.
They cost about $85 for two with shipping

Summit White handles (supposed to be Escalade handles):
15066575 FLH (w/ key hole)
15066574 FRH (w/ key hole)
15066577 RLH (w/o key hole)
15066576 RRH (w/o key hole)

And check out this thread to show how to fill key hole

http://www.gmfullsize.com/forum/showthread.php?t=10836

·
I'll Take teh Case!
1,918 Posts
HDBOWTIE said:
Did you want all white handles or the Escalade ones? The ones bcubed listed are Escalade ones (right?). What year do you have (99-03 or 04-05)?

Part departments at your local dealer are usually helpful enough to give you a P/N if you have a VIN. If you want just all white handles you can find VINs from Yukons (with the painted handles) and get the P/N that way.

If you have an 99-03 use this VIN:
3GKEC16TX1G285523 (2001 White Yukon XL)

If you have a 04-05 use this VIN:
1GKFK66UX4J104131 (2004 White Yukon Denali)

:bowtie:

·
GMFS MEMBER
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thanks guys... I appreciate the assistance! I've got a white 2004 4 door 2500 HD. I'd prefer to buy something I don't have to mod, but will take all the info provided to the local Chevy (and GMC) parts department and see what'll work best.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts