GMC Truck Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Sellin a pocket bike, been crashed once, minor scratch's on the fairings, has 1 gallon through it on golden spectro synthetic premix (40:1) front and rear disc's 47 cc, new updated pull starter, payed 350 for it, asking 250, you pick up or can meet somewhere Local, Might i add its black.

Attachments

·
Weird Turns Pro.
6,251 Posts
would u consider shipping it?

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
IF you dont mind paying shipping im down, i belive it cost's 50 bucks to ship it,or so, if its more i can just bite the bullet and pay for it

·
OG Member
4,862 Posts
Those damn things are everywhere in SoCal now its unbelieveable. You can really trick out these bikes too and make them haul some serious ass (even if your a big guy/gal). Too bad they arent street legal. :nono:

MotoHead

·
My name's not Kevin
308 Posts
They are 49 cc and under so they fall into the scooter laws. Around here, as long as you have a helmet and don't dodge in and out of traffic. The police won't stop you. I checked it out today with my local police because I just got 3 for us. But they are the larger ones.

·
Weird Turns Pro.
6,251 Posts
sorry cant buy it, i bought one off my friend yesterday.

·
GMFS Senior OG Member
3,511 Posts
kevindepot said:
They are 49 cc and under so they fall into the scooter laws. Around here, as long as you have a helmet and don't dodge in and out of traffic. The police won't stop you. I checked it out today with my local police because I just got 3 for us. But they are the larger ones.
It's going to be funny seeing you on one of those. hehe Get some pics of the ones you got.

·
Weird Turns Pro.
6,251 Posts
Andy said:
Negative, i dont have a camera, im too lazy to get out and get 1

Andy said:
How fast are they?:
depends on how many CCs they are. The one i have is about 40 cc so it goes about 30 mph, give or take

Andy said:
Im too poor to have 250 bucks
i got it for 100

Andy said:
i need a job :pissed:
i was nervous before i got a job, but making money is such a great feeling :head:

·
Weird Turns Pro.
6,251 Posts
Andy said:
Where you workin?
right now i dont really have a set job. I worked at Target last fall, quit around February. I was planning on getting a job this summer, but I think I'll wait until fall and then start working my ass off and save up my cash. Alright now im done whoring up Rustythis's thread

1 - 19 of 19 Posts