th_EVOC.gif

th_dumbcop.gif

th_fingerofftrigger.gif

th_oversteer.gif

·
I CANT SPELL GET OVER IT
1,705 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Cool little videos. Would be better if they were more graphic and complete clips though:imo
sorry if you want better try to find them all of the vid where sent to me from my PD friends. most of them are training clips

·
I CANT SPELL GET OVER IT
1,705 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
i hope that bitch cop in the second vid. rots in hell!......
the detained doesn’t get shot when your adrenalin is going you have to keep you finger off unless you are willing to destroy your target

·
I CANT SPELL GET OVER IT
1,705 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
oh.....well either way...she needs to be kicked off the force then IMO...
It happens all the time I have herd of officers running after a suspect with there gun out and grabbing the suspect and shooting them at the same time WHAT ONE HAND DOES THE ONTHER ONE WILL TO she was charged with a negligent discharge and suspended I don’t know for how long.

·
Registered
1,829 Posts
My mom was sitting at a 4 way stop in a residential neighborhood about 4-5 years back, and a stolen car in a high speed chase came around the corner, just as the white one did in that last video, and a cop did the EXACT same thing as the cop did on that video, but instead of driving through the wall, he totalled my mom's Maxima. Plowed into the driver side right behind the front wheel well. It was only like his 3rd week on the job too. :nono:

1 - 10 of 10 Posts