GMC Truck Forum banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
2,804 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I think im going to sell my truck so id like to sell the radix and all related parts.

The blower has about 5000 miles on it. Its fully polished and will come with a 3.0 and a 3.3 Pulley.

It will come with a belt, and a brand new replacement belt too.
I also have the billet idler pulleys that will be included. I have the handheld programmer that came with it but i think you would have to have it reprogrammed with your vin, or just use a custom tune. I will also include the outlaw power intake box.

For all listed above id like to start offers at $4700.

I also have the brushed socal overhead pod with Autometer Boost and Fuel Pressure gauges in them. Both gauges are electric and will include all parts. I will only sell this as an entire assembly inclduing my overhead console in exchanche for yours. Id like $400 for this setup.

Pulleys001.jpg

Gauges004.jpg

·
Dem People
5,664 Posts
Would you trade the Radix for my 2005 Honda 400EX?

·
Nom Nom Nom
8,736 Posts
my offer stands...

·
Nom Nom Nom
8,736 Posts
Works on any 4.8, 5.3, 6.0... as far as I know.

·
Redistributing The Wealth
435 Posts
Damn Bro, Its a good thing I didnt run into any of you at a stoplight down here LOL Nice trucks guys, Good luck with the sale.

·
Asian Cowboy
517 Posts
what year console do you need? will an 01 work?

·
Your Neighborhood Jeweler
1,166 Posts
I'm pretty sure tha his truck being an 06 which has the throttle computer controled unlike the 99-02 cuz i think they changed it in 03. You would have to have the blower sent to Magnaflow and have them change it to work with the throotle by wire used on the 99-02s, God I hope some of that made sense sonmeone please back me up.

Btw I would love to have this blower to one day put on the green truck when i do a detailed motor like I plan to but I don't have the cash. Wanna trade some 35 inch Toyos and some 8 lug Intros?

·
nobody liked my avatar
511 Posts
mines an 03 4.8...dont know if i should spend the money on just buyin a 6.0 from a salvage yard or supercharging the 4.8..any suggestions?

·
Registered
5,298 Posts
you have a pm!

·
Registered
2,804 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
I'm pretty sure tha his truck being an 06 which has the throttle computer controled unlike the 99-02 cuz i think they changed it in 03. You would have to have the blower sent to Magnaflow and have them change it to work with the throotle by wire used on the 99-02s, God I hope some of that made sense sonmeone please back me up.

Btw I would love to have this blower to one day put on the green truck when i do a detailed motor like I plan to but I don't have the cash. Wanna trade some 35 inch Toyos and some 8 lug Intros?
Man if intros didnt have to be polished we would be talking...

·
Registered
2,804 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
mines an 03 4.8...dont know if i should spend the money on just buyin a 6.0 from a salvage yard or supercharging the 4.8..any suggestions?
Well you could buy the blower and put it on the truck and save up for a nice 6.0 build up. At least you know the condition of your motor, junk yard motors can be good finds or your worst nightmare.

·
Dem People
5,664 Posts
Im sorry but I cant. I just got rid of my quads cause i never have time to ride anymore.

Thanks for the offer though
I definately feel you on that. Good luck with the sale!

1 - 20 of 22 Posts