1 - 20 of 121 Posts

·
12 Second Truck Club
190 Posts
I voted Modesto, but I would drive to any of those locations

·
Fresno State Bulldog
5,708 Posts
Yeah, you need a Fresno option on your poll.....

·
Gm truck junkie
3,657 Posts
Mo-town, sucks ill prob have a stock truck by the time there is a meet.:bawl:

·
Typical Smart-Ass
1,147 Posts
A Fresno meet would be fun for anyone nearby but I personally wouldn't want to drive to Fresno from any distance... Fresno isn't a very exciting place to visit :crazy:

·
Registered
5,298 Posts
fresno!

·
Typical Smart-Ass
1,147 Posts
If there is a meet does that mean I actually have to wash and clean out my truck? Because I seriously haven't in about 3 months :anitoof:

·
Fresno State Bulldog
5,708 Posts
If there is a meet does that mean I actually have to wash and clean out my truck? Because I seriously haven't in about 3 months :anitoof:
I haven't either, this Sat is official "truck wash day" at my house :D:D BTW, Clovis works for me, I'm 1 minute from Clovis anyway :D:D

·
Cartmans Critters
8,871 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Jesus well alot of you are saying fresno and live in fresno you lazy fucks........But whatever Ill drive anywhere too I like road trips.
Ok well give it a couple more days see what other people say.
Then we need to pick a weekend after.

·
12 Second Truck Club
190 Posts
I just did a map quest on Fresno, it's a little over 3 hours for me. I don't think I want to drive that far :nono:

·
dumpedv8
319 Posts
A Fresno meet would be fun for anyone nearby but I personally wouldn't want to drive to Fresno from any distance... Fresno isn't a very exciting place to visit :crazy:
exactly, thats a long ass drive for a meet...........

·
Registered
3,828 Posts
How bout you fresno guys pick a place between modesto and fresno since most of us NOT in the Fresno area are willing to drive towards a meet and you guys all want the meet to come to you. Be willing to split the difference and make it even then I'm down

1 - 20 of 121 Posts