GMC Truck Forum banner

If it was Plug and Play would you?

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
489 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
If you had an easy way to move your heater controls with out cutting your factory wires would?

·
Registered
489 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
13 ppl looked at this and only one voted :wtf2: :lazer: LOL

·
Registered
489 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
OH come on 17 of you and only one vote

:flame:
:guns:
:bs:

:biggun:
:banghead:

:chainsaw:
LMAO I love smilies .... but honestly all of u need to vote PLS

·
Registered
1,816 Posts
I probably would if i had somewhere to move them....I have thought about putting in newer style controls, like going from the ones in my '94 to a '95 and up style. I think it can be done, I'm just too lazy to go to the library and find the diagrams.

·
I don't own a lowrider
4,694 Posts
I voted yes, this is assuming i had something cool to put in their place :anitoof: They'd go in a center console well as long as it was close to the dash and that would open up the space for all kinds of fun things

·
Registered
489 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
OK which one of you voted to Kick me in the junk :ninja: LOL

I am planning on moving mine to the over head console .... then move my Pioneer DvD Player down one slot and then the Pioneer Navi in the Radio spot ...

·
Registered
1,816 Posts
ntjeepster said:
OK which one of you voted to Kick me in the junk :ninja: LOL

I am planning on moving mine to the over head console .... then move my Pioneer DvD Player down one slot and then the Pioneer Navi in the Radio spot ...
I voted for all three :)

·
Registered
489 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Whifflebat said:
I voted for all three :)
Figures I was warned about you :ninja:

:anitoof:

·
Registered
489 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
:read:

·
NorCalOffRoad
155 Posts
Whifflebat said:
I probably would if i had somewhere to move them....I have thought about putting in newer style controls, like going from the ones in my '94 to a '95 and up style. I think it can be done, I'm just too lazy to go to the library and find the diagrams.
That would be interesting, but the 95 up is way wider then the pre 95 stuff. Where would you mount it?

·
Jason RIP
6,062 Posts
ntjeepster said:
If you had an easy way to move your heater controls with out cutting your factory wires would?
I'd move them and put a large screen where the radio and A/C controls go, if it were easy! :rocking:

·
Registered
489 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
03tahoeZ71 said:
not to be an ass but thats a really stupid question
Well why is it a stupid Question ....?
and No question is stupid if you do not know the answer ....

·
Registered
272 Posts
bcubed said:
I'd move them and put a large screen where the radio and A/C controls go, if it were easy! :rocking:

that is exactly what im in the process of doing and using a 12" touch screen. the screen is being turned to face more towards the back of the cab (less angled toward the driver). im actually re-routing the AC vent to be on the left side of the screen and the AC controls are going to be in the console off the dash (once i make the stupid thing). The new dash cover is fiberglass.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts