GMC Truck Forum banner
1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
139 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I started a thread yesterday on big brake kits. It seems the general consensus is that rotors, SS lines, and pads is all that's needed. Sounds good to me $$$$ wise. My question is, Who's pads? I've heard Hawk mentioned alot. I 'm looking for performance [ I'm not really hard on brakes, but I want really good stopping power.] Low to no dusting. [ cleaning wheels isn't a favorite past time of mine.] And, absolutely NO NOISE!!!!!! Tall order but, you guys have any ideas? What's everybody running?

·
AllOffTopic.com FTW!
8,460 Posts
Zalinsky, obviously.

You're drivin' along, la-de-da, woo. All of a sudden there's a truck tire in the middle of the road. And you hit the brakes. EEEEEEEEE! Whoa, that was close. Ha-ha. Now let's see what happens when you're driving with the "other guy's" brake pads. You're drivin' along, you're drivin' along, the kids start shouting from the back seat, "I gotta go to the bathroom, Daddy!" "Not now, damn it!" Truck tire. EEEEEEEE! I CAN'T STOP!

·
Bad Luck is all i got.
1,483 Posts
Zalinsky, obviously.

You're drivin' along, la-de-da, woo. All of a sudden there's a truck tire in the middle of the road. And you hit the brakes. EEEEEEEEE! Whoa, that was close. Ha-ha. Now let's see what happens when you're driving with the "other guy's" brake pads. You're drivin' along, you're drivin' along, the kids start shouting from the back seat, "I gotta go to the bathroom, Daddy!" "Not now, damn it!" Truck tire. EEEEEEEE! I CAN'T STOP!

Ahhh were burning alive then the paramedics show up and the new guys puking his guts out. OMG!!!! hahah tommy boy FTW

I personally like Wagner pads.

·
Resident Guinea ***
14,535 Posts
Zalinsky, obviously.
:slap: Callahan, obviously.

Hey, I'll tell you what. You can get a good look at a butcher's ass by sticking your head up there. But, wouldn't you rather to take his word for it?

....No, I mean is, you can get a good look at a T-bone by sticking your head up a butcher's ass... No, wait. It's gotta be your bull.

·
is Bi-Winning and a
8,241 Posts

Hey, I'll tell you what. You can get a good look at a butcher's ass by sticking your head up there. But, wouldn't you rather to take his word for it?

....No, I mean is, you can get a good look at a T-bone by sticking your head up a butcher's ass... No, wait. It's gotta be your bull.
:rofljest::rofljest:

[yt]<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/8AaN0pK-Q6A&hl=en&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/8AaN0pK-Q6A&hl=en&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>[/yt]

·
Haters Gonna Hate
2,073 Posts

It never gets old. :rofljest:

·
Bad Luck is all i got.
1,483 Posts
Because they know all they sold ya was a guaranteed piece of shit. That's all it is, isn't it? Hey, if you want me to take a dump in a box and mark it guaranteed, I will. I got spare time. But for now, for your customer's sake, for your daughter's sake, ya might wanna think about buying a quality product from me.

Love this one. So true about some companies and the shit they try to sell. Anybody know where i can buy callahans at?

·
TROLL REVOLT of 2012
2,474 Posts
lol at the video.

·
Registered
1,767 Posts
Because they know all they sold ya was a guaranteed piece of shit. That's all it is, isn't it? Hey, if you want me to take a dump in a box and mark it guaranteed, I will. I got spare time. But for now, for your customer's sake, for your daughter's sake, ya might wanna think about buying a quality product from me.
The point is, how do you know the fairy isn't a crazy glue sniffer? "Building model airplanes" says the little fairy; well, we're not buying it. He sneaks into your house once, that's all it takes. The next thing you know, there's money missing off the dresser, and your daughter's knocked up. I seen it a hundred times.

·
Registered
139 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
EXCUUUUUUUUUUSE ME. What the H__L are you guys talking about? I lost you all about six or seven posts ago.

·
Resident Guinea ***
14,535 Posts
WTF - I thought Hawks were?:rofljest:
:crazy:

sssssshhhhhh

:secret:

Yo i'm moving tons of shit this weekend moving into the new place, if I come across those guards i'll ship em down to ya

1 - 20 of 27 Posts